My husband is a slut

Bbspanish

So, as said in the title,

we've been together for more than a decade and I always knew that our sexual energy was high. We opened our relationship after a year of being together and I always enjoyed watching him with another guys. That makes me really horny, and he knows that. Love arriving home after work and find him fucking with someone. We live quite close to the biggest gay beaches in the area, so finding some new cocks is not a problem, and the best thing is that all the turist they don't care bout condoms at all. Today will tell u the first time I discovered my husband is a real slut. Before that we used to fool around together, but that day everything changed;) few years ago, on the hot and steamy day, I had to stay longer at work, wrote him a message that I would be late for few more hours. But after a while my reunion was canceled, so decided to head back home, grab a towel and go to the beach. I knew he was going to be there, cause he told me so. Went home, took some things and went to the beach. When I was there I saw him lying, but he didn't see me. I thought, that I would stay far from here and watch what was he up to. After a while I saw he was staring at some nice couple close to him. Need to say it is a nudist beach so soon he was getting more and more comfortable, showing off his hole to those two. One of them was black, and another one was nice latin dude. Both handsomes and as I could see quite interested in my husband. The situation made me extremely horny, but was waiting to some more action. 5 minutes later they started to talk a bit, but nothing more happened. After a while, some bath and usual stuff, my husband took his clothes and started to leave the beach, but still glancing on those two. They knew what was going on, and after taking his things they started to follow him. I couldn't miss that. I started to go towards our home, trying not to be seen by my husband. In 3 min the 3 of them were walking in our home.... decided to wait a while before coming in. Ordered a coffee in a bar on the corner and just waited. It took me 15 or 20 min and decided to go home. Opened the door and said loudly: honey, i'm home. But noone said nothing. Went upstairs to our bedroom. And there they were. My husband on all four, sucking a huge black cock, amd the latin one fucking him good. Made me super hot. Noone said nothing. I took off my clothes and sat close to them, love to observe, so I made me a cigarrette and just observed. The latin guy was pounding his hole so hard and soon the black one said he wanted to taste his hole too. They changed places, and soon my husband was getting the black cock. The latin one started to suck me and playing with my hole. After a while, he started to lick it and fingering it. I am totally vers, more top, but I really enjoyed it. Soon he asked me if I wanted his cock inside. I said: sure, why not, but put a condom. And he responded: why? Ur husband is being fucked bare right now... that was amiazing, didn't noticed that before. It made me so fucking horny, that I just lifted my legs and let his cock slide in. They both fucked us for more than 4 hours. They both breeded him many times, and after that, i fucked him too. Loved that sensation of his wet and full hole. After breeding him i licked his hole very good. Then, the couple just said : thanks, and left us there on our bed, exhausted and excited about what just had happened. 

That was just a beginning. That day I discoverd how slut my husband was, and how slut i could be. And how exciting it was for me. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

I hope to hear more adventures of the 2 slutty husbands!

5 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

U will

5 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said: