Leaking at SBN

Chokulo

It had been a while since I had been to SBN, and my ass was ready for some action.  I decided to get there early to get a clear spot on the darkroom.  Once inside I leaned forwards on my elbows, lubed my ass and presented it to the room, slowing gyrating to the music.  A few guys came and went, which didn't concern me as I've found it generally takes a while to break the ice. 

After a while the first guy approached.  I couldn't see much of him other than his legs, which I could see if I looked down through my legs.  That super horny moment when a pair of legs stop, settle, a belt buckle jiggles, a zipper slides down, and one knows the man has pulled out his cock.  Then the two actually connect, as he takes my ass cheek in hand, finds I've lubed myself, inviting him to slide a finger, then a second finger in, gently massaging my hole.  Pushing back, my ass opened-up, his cock head nudged my hole, seeking entrance.

The first cock of the day needed a bit of a push, but he breached my ass, entering slowly and steadily.  Reaching between my legs, I felt his veiny cock and full balls.  Very nice! 

He started to slide in and out, his cock nudging deep and full out.  I needed a quick load to get the afternoon going and he had the same idea.  I thrust back onto his cock and pulled back so his head was rubbing against my hole.  He stiffened, pushed hard, shuddered and dropped his load.  He would turn up again!

A smell of cum and a creamy hole are the best cock magnets.  As it started to fill up again I could see a pair of legs stop, a finger in my hole, he could feel the cum.  He leaned in and whispered “Already a load in there right?”

I grunted yes and his finger churned before he slipped his cock in deep, and held it.  He leaned forwards again announcing "I'm gonna fill you up!”

"Yes, please!” I replied.

He positioned his cock head so it was just brushing my hole, his pre-cum oozing onto my ass.  He pushed in slowing, groaning and reaching forwards to caress my pecs.  I reached under to feel his cock and balls and the general sloppiness around my hole.  Love it!  He started to thrust slowly and then faster, which was fine by me as I was super horny.  Still I managed to coordinate my backwards thrusts to coincide with his inward plunges, which heightened the pressure on his cock.  I sensed he was on the verge as his balls seemed to have tightened up, and I was apparently right as he announced with a groan "Here it comes!”

I shoved backwards, so his cock was at full depth, leaned forward and held his cock tight in my ass. I can’t help nudging back when I have a cock inside me, and want to feel it deep as it softened.  He kept his cock inside for a minute and the next slowly started to pull out, I put my hand under to feel his emptied cock slide out and catch any cum.  As his cock slipped out a huge splurge of cum came with it down my legs and over my ass.  Heaven!  He slapped my ass, whispered “Great ass” and slipped away. 

The rest of the afternoon was a mix of different cocks, some stopping to drop a load some there just to fuck a while, but towards the end of the afternoon, probably a dozen loads in I felt a finger rubbing the creamy hole, and a cock then slip in.  The guy just wanted to drop his load, which he did almost immediately, but it turned out he was with two buddies who wanted to churn his cum, so within a couple of minutes I got a few more quick fucks.  My ass was completely exhausted, and I could leave filled, happy and dripping. 

There is that moment at the end of the evening when you slip your fingers in your ass and past the air, you feel all that rich cum starting to dribble out... the best!

• Like 2