What butt plug is good for all day wear?

Manlyfkneeds

• 5 weeks later...

I use a silicone, medium size, egg shaped. I found out that you need a wide base, round or elongated doesn't matter. In fact the muscles of your anus will suck up the butt-plug at regular intervals and if the base is not wide enough, it will go all the way inside. That happens to me quite often, is not a problem but if you want to wear it all the day long, is better at that point to move on a bigger size or a wider base.

Etha is correct - the plug must have a wide (long) enough exterior base that it cannot be drawn up inside you, and wide enough in the body that it cannot simply slip out. Also, for all-day wear (i.e. reasonable/tolerable comfort) I find that the stem that passes through the anus needs to be relatively narrow. Stretching is all well and good, but your sphincter isn’t going to put up with that shit all day.

Remember, your anus is a valve, designed solely to pass objects through and out of the body. It is not meant to allow an object to block its complete closure. The nerves of the anus interpret this blockage as stool caught in the opening, and the bigger it is, the more the body thinks it ought to be either out or in, but not stuck there. For this reason I would also recommend avoiding anything large enough to reach the second sphincter, whose smooth muscle contractions are involuntary.

Be sure that whatever material you choose is smooth, smooth, smooth and soft, and above all, non-porous. Sticking a porous plug up your bum is like starting a microorganism colony in a sponge - you will never get them all cleaned out of it. Smooth is important because abrading your anal/rectal area is a sure way to get STDs. Also be cautious of latex, which can cause allergic reaction in some people, and certain other types of flexible plastics that may cause burning sensations.

I realize this all skirts around the question of what exactly to get, but at least it gives you some of the parameters. Whatever you choose, pick something you can remove in a hurry if you need to.