Hanging up my hat

seriusuk

I cancelled a meet today, it was almost certainly going to be a raw fuck. I've finally decided that I've had enough of taking chances and my self destructive behaviour is probably more a factor of my mental health than anything else. The reward from taking loads is fleeting,  I live in a small town so the gene pool is pretty small and sooner or later I'm going to be in trouble and I've decided that I no longer want to accept the risk. So I a hanging up my hat, so to speak, good luck folks and have fun.

• Upvote 2

Of course it doesn't mean i have given up sex, I met up with a regular yesterday, now he's been having trouble maintaining an erection recently so when I visited him I wasn't expecting anything. Apparently he's looked up on the internet the best way to use his medication and was trying it out. I always give him a kiss and hug when i see him and it was apparent that he had a solid erection. His cock is huge so I couldn't resist it when he suggested we go to his bedroom. We both stripped and then kissed and caressed each other, then he got out his lube and applied it to my hole and his cock. He bent me over his bed and gave me some poppers to sniff, which I did eagerly. I felt his cock pushing against my hole and then he was in. It had clearly been a while since he fucked anyone and he was fucking me hard and deep. He did this for about 5 minutes then thrust really hard several times as he came in me. It was a lovely fuck but my arse is still sore today!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I am thinking of doing the same thing myself. I am not bitter, disappointed or angry. Its like a professional Athlete deciding to retire after his final season. Due to my age, and where I am at in life, I feel I have one more year to go with this lifestyle, and that will be it.