Masked BBRT Connect

slavetoy4u2use

I was cruising BBRT last night when I received a message from a guy who was visiting town and was at a nearby hotel.  No pics but he said he had a nice hard cock that needed a hole for release.  I said why not and headed over. 

Once at hotel I knocked on door he let me in.  The lights were off and the guy was wearing one of those German shepherd dog masks.   Closing the door, he pushed me to my knees and skull-fucked my face.  After some time he was rock hard and slick with my drool.  He pulled me up pushed me over the edge of the bed, pulled my pants off and then roughly fingered my ass with some lube, after which he drove his big cock in balls-deep.  Guess I made too much noise from the shock of the sudden invasion so he pulled out a ball gag from somewhere and soon I was gagged.  He roughly plowed me for probably 30 minutes until I felt him unleash his load deep up my ass.  He then pulled out made me clean his cock, I got dressed and left. 

Hope he comes back to town soon!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2