The Long Easter Weekend

The doorbell rang at 8:30 PM on chilly wet Thursday evening at the start of long four-day Easter weekend in mid April.  I left work at 4:00 PM that day and headed home, where, upon walking through the door, I witnessed my housemates, Chris and Will frantically rushing about preparing for a trip they had booked at the last minute to Greece.  When they decided to look at going away I couldn’t get all the time off work and I would go with them later in the year.  Their cases packed they ran out the house to head to the airport, closing the door behind them.  I looked forward to four days of bliss and doing nothing.  Will sent me a text telling me they were boarding the flight, followed by a text from Chris which read "Sorry to do this as it slipped my mind at the time.  A guy called Barry may come at 8:30 PM.  Please give him my apologies and I will contact him when I get back.”

Typical, I thought.  How typical I should be asked to clean up his messy arrangements.  I had some dinner and sat down to watch a film.  Chris was a bit of a put it about town guy, whereas Will quieter but still a sex maniac.  I was 26 and just a normal guy at 5’8", average build, not such a sex maniac but enjoyed a good love maker.

Just after the opening credits had passed, and before the main action commenced, there was a knock at the door.  Opening the front door I was greeted by a male voice asking “Oh, hello, is Chris here?”

“Are you Barry?” I asked.

He nodded in reply, and, noticing he was wet from the rain I invited him in explaining “I am sorry but Chris is on a flight to Greece, last minute holiday booking.” As he looked and muttered thought it was to good to be true, I explained again that it was a very last minute thing.  I offered him a chance to dry off and made a coffee.  Barry was late 40’s 5’11” slim build with a mohican style haircut cut and goatee beard.  He took his coat off and sat down as I handed him his coffee.  We chatted a while and he had travelled five hours on the train and was set to spend the weekend with Chris. 

“That’s unusual for Chris to invite someone to stay the weekend.  What were you planning on doing?” I asked out of interest.

“He wanted to spend the time having me breeding him  to knock him up.”

Not quite fully understanding what he meant I asked him to explain it a bit more.

“He wanted me to bareback fuck and shoot my toxic seed into his arse all weekend,” Barry replied.

“You was going to poz him?”  To my shock he nodded in affirmation.

Being in his presence was quite intoxicating and dangerous I thought, still I asked “Are you heading back tonight?”

“No, last train has gone.”

“Well you could stay over and head back in the morning,” I offered, thinking that it should be fine.

He gratefully accepted my invitation, stepped over to me and thanked me with a kiss on the cheek and a cuddle.  Did I linger to long or did he as I still had my arms wrapped around him as he looked at me and smiled “Do you like to make love or fuck?” he asked, taking me by surprise.

“More love making,” I replied as he gently caressed my cheek with his hand and his mouth moved towards mine he kissed me on the mouth tenderly several times. “I don’t bareback at all though,” I pointedly explained.

He continued his tender kissing moving down my throat and back to my mouth where his lips parted as they rested on mine his tongue flickered in to my mouth and I was swallowed up sexual prowess. We made our way to my bedroom as he kissed me more deeply our mouths locked together as he started undressing me and himself till we stood naked.  He gently pushed me towards the bed until I fell on to it, looking up at his hairy chest flowing down to a beautifully erect eight inch thick cock.  I felt his cock on my lips as I gladly took the head in to my mouth licking and caressing moving up and down the shaft I noticed a slight salty taste of precum as I continued to massage his cock with my mouth.

He pushed me back till I was laying flat on my back and climbed on top of me and continued to kiss me deep and slow.  By now I was totally in his power and finding him more and more sexually attractive.  His legs started to move mine up around his hips into the missionary position, as he did so I felt the head of his cock rubbing against my hole as my hips pushed upwards.  Still lip locked he took my responsiveness as a sign I was ready as his hips gyrated positioning the tip of his cock on my hole, the pressure increased and my hole parted as his head slipped in my back arched up at the pain.  His kissing arousing me even further as I felt a bigger surge of pain as he started pushing his thick shaft deeper into my arse until the searing pain stopped and I relaxed.  He positioned his arm around my neck to hold my head as he moved his head towards my ear breathing hot air he whispered “I am going to make love to you properly,” he murmured, looking into my eyes as he started slow gently rocking of his hips against mine.  Catching my breath I involuntarily moaned.  His mouth sought mine with a new tenderness and we became one as our bodies entwined his paved quickened. 

The pain began to hit again as we had been making love for nearly half an hour and his hips were thrusting forward with more power and speed, he released me from our kiss as his mouth moved to me as his arm around my neck pulling me in tighter he began moaning and grunting louder and louder as his hips bucked and pounded into me.  I was lost in ecstasy begging him to make love to me, he let a guttural moan “I’m breeding, yeah, I'm planting my seed in your beautiful body."  His hip slammed against mine grinding away as I felt his cock give a big jolt as my arse filled with his warm seed, pulsation after pulsation of seed shooting in me as he held me tight and deep on his cock.  He kissed my neck and found my mouth again as we locked together again.

We lay together as he turned the light out and fell asleep.  As morning came around I woke up to find him lying on his back, as I turned on to my side I felt him roll on to his side coming up behind me his arm went around my body he kissed my neck.  I felt his stiff cock rubbing at my arse before he gently eased it in to my hole and pushed me on my stomach.  He positioned himself and fucked me hard and rough.  The discomfort I was feeling made me struggle slightly which he seemed to enjoy as he started pounding harder.  As he moaned and kissed my neck as I felt his cock twitching as it released another toxic load in to my body.  Laying on top of me, his cock buried deep inside, panic came over me as I considered what I had just done.  Sensing as much, he cuddled me, calming me whispering sweetly in my ear “You're mine now, I own you."

Completely seduced by him he asked me if I wanted him to stay until Monday as he enjoyed making love and knocking me up.  Against better judgement I agreed, knowing that I was letting this real man make love to me planting his toxic seed inside me.  The weekend turned out to be amazing as the sex was very spontaneous as there was no fumbling around for condoms.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1