Cumdump Road trip

Guest hardandhung4fun

Guest hardandhung4fun

I’m not sure where I should post this (so moderators, if it needs deleted or removed I understand). Im taking a road trip from Ohio to Georgia later this spring and wonder if anyone has any ideas about how I might best go about setting up a string of bb loads along the way?  This doesn’t seem to quite fit in the regional forums bc I’ll be passing through multiple areas.  Not looking for any solicitation in response to this post (we’ll save that until I get a better idea of where to put it). Rather, has anyone done anything like this?  How did you set it up?  

I would plan a route going from one bigger town to another (more likely to have a larger gay population there). Plan where you want/need to stay overnight. Research to find hotels/motels where you can have anon meetings. Once you have determined your route plan use your hookup apps/sites to find guys and set up meetings for the night (hotel/motel/gay B&B) and day (towns you're passing through) in advance. Keep in mind several will flake or backout at the last minute, so set up more than one. And keep in touch with those until you travel. 

To find places to stay ask for advice here in the regional section, google or use gay travel sites for reviews. Or maybe one of the sites has travel ads for B&Bs. Try and find places where there's no problem setting up anon hookups in terms of access to your room. Google gay venues in those places like gay clubs/parties etc. (if any...). 

PlanetRomeo, which is used a lot in Europe has the option of posting a travel plan, showing where you will be visiting on certain dates. Don't know if you have that option on sites used a lot in the US. It usually results in getting responses from guys looking for sex while you're there. Be specific what you're looking for.

First of all, Ohio to Georgia probably has you traveling down I-75 through east Kentucky and Tennessee, and that's not prime real estate for a sex tour. You've got Cincinnati, Lexington, Knoxville and Chattanooga, and that's pretty much it. Cinci is the only really major population center until you hit Atlanta. You can probably line up a tumble or two wherever you stop, but - take it from a Kentuckesseean - it ain't Fuckapalooza territory. No bathhouses or sex clubs that I'm aware of between Cinci and Atlanta. Also, it's a two-day trip at most unless you're really planning to squeeze out the opportunities for sex by overnighting at every potential population center along the way, or zigzagging wildly off course to hit higher population densities.

On the other hand, if you're planning to come down east of the Appalachians, ignore all of the above. I don't know much about the pickings on the east side.

Once you have your route determined, you can start sending out feelers in advance through BBRTS and Craigslist. On BBRTS, you can set up a notice for a local party in a location for a specific date, and then field requests to attend. On CL, just post what you will be offering in what locality on what date, and reply to interested parties. You may need to delete and re-post your CL ad as you get closer to the actual date of arrival to keep eyes on it.

As @NLbear points out, the rate of flakery can be significant, so if you're looking for a single 1-on-1 it might, ironically, be a little more difficult to manage than if you're willing to accommodate more than one encounter, or a multiple-partner scene. It's easier to cast a wide net and haul in what fish you can, but if you end up throwing all but one of them back, then you become the flaky one.

Me, I don't throw anything back.  :)

Guest hardandhung4fun

Thanks for the notes, I would indeed be traveling down 75.  Cincinnati is ‘home territory’ so I already know what a sex desert that can be.  Wasn’t sure about points south on the way to ATL.  Tentatively thinking about driving the entire route in one day (unless I am given a good reason to make an overnight stop ?).  Just thought it could be nice to break up the travel - and break in my ass at the same time