homeless guys looking for a place to stay

tallslenderguy

I don't use CL, or even gay hookup sites that much anymore, seems easier just to go to the adult store, much more reliable sex. 

Something I have noticed though is homeless guys who use those sites as a way to find a place to sleep for the night. They never come right out and say it, but it's usually the guys who post that they: "cannot host or travel" (i.e., they need to be "picked up).  I usually avoid them. I never sleep overnight with a hook up. I'm not really opposed to being a place for a guy to fuck and sleep, i think it's kinda hot really, but would be concerned about safety or theft with sleep over with anyone i didn't know. I've encountered it when i travel also, guys looking for a free hotel room. Kinda funny and a little brilliant lol.

The last guy who tried this, when i suspected he was homeless and looking for a place to stay, I asked him directly if he was homeless and he admitted he was. I got to a point where i was going to do it, but by that time he was "locked in" for the night because he was at a shelter. 

anyone else encounter this?

• Upvote 1