Experienced barebacker trying to up the ante...

JustProwling

So I'm posting this mostly for myself, but I fully welcome feedback and other words of encouragement. I recently exchanged numbers and email with a guy in New York, that I've chatted with online for a couple of years now. This is a little experiment I decided to try...basically we tell each other of our encounters and encourage one another to try to one-up the other and keep it fresh in our minds that we need to actively try to get bred and seeded. Finding dick and fucking isn't really a problem for me, but the fact of the matter is that I'm picky and not an active bug-chaser...hence the dilemma.

With that said, I'm 28 and have been into bareback even before I lost my virginity. The 1st time I was fucked (at 21), it was raw and I made sure to get the seed in me. I've actively pursued getting bred since and I'm proud (or not so proud, depending on how you want to look at it) to say that I've only taken 1 rubbered dick my entire life and it will NEVER happen again.

Back to the experiment: I'm trying to open up more and be less picky/discriminatory about the dicks I take. I'm trying to focus more on being more of a slut and increasing the number of guys and loads I get knocked up by/with. Nasty pigs online keep encouraging me to get bred more, start taking poz loads, and so forth and so on. Exchanging numbers with this guy, I mentioned above, helps encourage me to act more on impulse and think with my hole, rather than my brain. This is why I'm making this post here as well...in order for other guys to help egg me on, keep it in my mind, encourage me to be more of a cum dump, etc. Every choice I make is mine, alone, of course...and I'm simply looking for encouragement and more pushing to the goal of having my more-inhibited-than-not hole used and seeded. Again, while I think I can call myself a TRUE barebacker, I want and NEED to take more cum in my guts, so I can be proud to call myself a cum dump!

I'd love your feedback, comments, suggestions, questions, etc.

• 1 year later...

Let me begin by saying that you have a hole that was made to be fucked. A cumdump is a step up from being a bareback bottom and reaching that goal is a matter of embracing your inner slut. I've NEVER had a condom on/in me and when I'm in PIGBOTTOM mode, it's all about getting all the seed in my ass I can get. Try to wrap your mind around what I've said and if this is what you really want, just go for it. Feel free to hit me up if I can be of further ASSistance.

Agree with EQP... that's a hella fine looking ass, and would be a shame to have it restricted to limited use. I like to think that in the end, DaVinci and Michaelangelo are proud to have their works enjoyed by tourists in shorts and flip-flops, not just the rich elite families of Europe.

Spread that wealth around and help make the world a better place one fuck at a time. You'll be bringing a smile to other guys' faces AND enjoying it yourself! Consider it a pleasant form of community service to get that hole bred deep and often.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for encouragement guys! Since I made the original post, I've definitely slutted out and gotten my hole used a bit more than usual. Evilqueer & Deaner, at this point, I know I'll never be an all-loads-taken type. I just can't let myself go THAT far out, but I do think it's unfortunate for me that I'll be missing out on all that fuckin sperm swimming in guts. I'll continue to lower my inhibitions and steadily increase the number of men that use me, but I'll continue to screen too. I want to exist to take the cum from dudes I WANT to take the cum from, but I PROMISE I'm allowing easier access to my hole.

Slo & NiceHard, I admit I'd be weaker than not, for you both to mount and breed my guts. I think I may have knowingly taken my 1st poz dick the other day. I was there STRICTLY to use his mouth to eat my ass. Somehow, he managed to get his bare dick in me raw. I actually encouraged him to load me up, since he was inside, but he just didn't get off. Considering that, it might be a slow pace, but I'm still actively letting my hole get used more and more.

I'm more or less in the same boat, except that I'm an obsessive cum eater. I still screen guys who's loads I want to taste. Although I've made it a point to score as much loads as I can, I still can't bring myself to just do it with guys I don't like.

Recently though, I've been getting into more and more group feeding action, and I'm less picky. I don't have to like everyone who cums in my mouth, but I have to at least be into most of them.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to join in here. I used to be a top but am now a very fortunate bottom who has been lucky enough to take plenty of dicks over 8", but get too shy in keeping them serviced the way they deserve. I love being on call for horny big-dicked men. But i need to devote more time to taking dick.

Good luck, JustProwling, I'd say just do a little bit of playing around (more) with gloryholes, just do a little bit and see if you increase it and/or start seeing whom you're doing on the other side more, start sharing booths more and realizing just how much you crave cock and cum and whatever else (chests, maybe, asses, whatever). Just an idea if you want to start liberalizing your standards.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
How have you done since first posting?

Hey slo! I just now saw your post, otherwise I would've updated you much sooner! I've definitely managed to slut out a lot more, but it comes in waves...like I'll go into heat more often than other times and then I start logging in to all the sex sites and look for random, anon tops to climb on top of me. I still haven't taken nearly as much as I like, but I'm definitely spreading my legs for random dicks, alot more these days. At least I'm in the double digits now, but still envy those that are in the hundreds and thousands.