Bikers and Breakers

oh man how does this story not have more responses?
only thing hotter then someone converting,

is TWO Holes converting together

love the relationship between the three guys. An older Poz top showing the way to the next generation

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:26 AM, Beastboy42 said:

oh man how does this story not have more responses?
only thing hotter then someone converting,

is TWO Holes converting together

love the relationship between the three guys. An older Poz top showing the way to the next generation

Thanks! No luck on converting here yet, but the breaker may have. He's afraid to get tested though. I THINK I've convinced him to do so though.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Although Biketoberfest is not as big as Bike Week in Daytona, it is still fun. I was feeling a bit under the weather, but felt better when I got a text from the biker saying that he was in town, and wanted to know if I want seeded again. Well fuck yea!

He was at the same campground, and I knew his RV.  We decided to met at the bar and have a few drinks first.  He told me that he had something that he wanted to show me, but was rather elusive.  Knowing that the vast majority of guys at the biker bar were straight, we pretty much refrained from much affection, but a few times he led my hand to his crotch to feel him up.  Each time, I could feel his cock getting larger.  After a couple of feel ups, I said its time that we unleash your beast, and we agreed, and headed back to the RV.

Once again, his bike was outside, and his sling was set up in the garage.  As soon as we got into the RV, he immediately started shoving his tongue down my throat, while holding me close.  I could feel his ranging cock growing as he did so. Although he was a bit "romantic" he was also a pig.  He removed his lips from mine, and spit on my face, telling me that my ass was the next think he would spit on, and ordered me to drop my pants, which I immediately did.

He quickly bent me over the kitchen table, spit on my hole and fucked me nice and hard, dropping a load in me.  He turned me around and said, "this is what I wanted you t see."  Just above his cock was an amazing scorpion tat! My mouth dropped in surprise, and he just said, 'You've been stung!" I immediately dropped to my knees and sucked his cock clean, and thanked him.  In doing so, I did notice a tinge of red on his cock, which made me happy.  He definately worked my ass over good! With that, I told him I wanted more of his seed, and we proceeded to the garage with the sling.  

Once in the sling, my arms and legs were restrained, and he got a toothbrush, and aggressively brushed my ass.  After he finished, he took it out and made me suck on the brush.  It was strangely hot.  He fucked me without mercy for a good 15 minutes before flooding my ass.  After cleaning his v\bloody cock, we went to the kitchen area, and had a drink, and chatted some.  He told me that when he fucked me during bike week, he was undetectable, but said he was toxic.  As he was a doctor, he had doubts about wanting to gift someone, and he would say he was poz, and not undetectable.  He said that he had a deep down desire to infect someone though before starting his meds again, and was hoping that we could get together again.  When I asked if he had gifted anyone yet, he says he wasn't sure, but hoped it would take on me. I had to agree!

We had a few drinks, and talked about the breaker boy.  Apparently he has changed his number, and neither of us have had contact with him again.  I wish we did, so the biker could tell him that he wasn't poz when he seeded him.  Somehow though, I think the breaker unleashed his inner pig, and has become poz though!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3