Cottage Trolls

DarkroomTaker

I am certainly no stranger to being fucked, gangfucked and taking anonymous bare dick in the darkrooms not knowing who is sliding their dick up my arse, i just bend, sniff and take it, get loaded and wait for the next bloke to enter me.

I am not a stunner by any means, but not unfuckable either.

I was in a cottage the other day, not many left here, feel this one may close soon, falling into disrepair, old smelley damp ect.

There was 3 older blokes in, not doing anything with each other, just kind of chatting, must have known each other, anyway they were blokes i would never look st in daylight, sounds bad, but just not my type, however, they were interested, a chubby smelley balding bloke who had geasy hair and BO, kept trying to touch my cock, licking lips and was really offensive in so many levels, i kept moving away, the other bloke was lanky, rough looking and just plain manky, the 3rd bloke was kind of ok, i let him suck my cock, whilst the other two wanked.

He seemed interested in my arse, fingering whilst sucking me, he just stood up and pulled my joggies down, spat on his dick and just bent me over and was fucking me, the other blokes eere wanking and had their cocks near my mouth, i moved my face away, could really smell cheese dick on one.

The bloke fucking me took out some poppers and huffed on them, i asked for a sniff, but he gave me a cloth with it on, i breathed the cloth in, and it kicked in, i was so horny, i reached out for the cocks i had previously refused and was sucking them for my life, i was so turned on, the guy fucking me groaned and shot his load deep in me, i had my cloth renewed and was well on my way again with poppers, to the stage where I let the greasy Troll slide his dick in my arse and fuck me, he was grunting and breathing heavy all the time, he must have had big low bollocks cause they were swinging and banging against my arse and mine. The other troll i was sucking shot his load in my mouth and i swallowed to my amazement, the other guy eventually came in my arse, but was sweating and deepp breathing, i pulled pants up and left and wanked off at home but then felt kind of strange.

Point i am making and asking sorry for going on, is

Would you take Troll dick at any time if you could see them? 

Have you ever changed your mind like me?

Apologies if i offend anyone or appear rude or derogatory to anyone.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

The hornier I get and more poppers I huff, the lower my standards get.  Got to admit, I very rarely say no to a cock and I like the feeling of being used/degraded by tops like that.  Makes me feel dirty which as a cumdump is a turn on.

Guest btchbyl

i do it all the time. i start out with low standards and they get lower with every dick i take up my ass. i let any nasty troll up my ass that wants 2 fuck it. if i dont like how ugly or smelly the troll is it is easier 2 get fucked from behind then 2 look at them while they use my ass as a personal sperm bank. i do what u did that that day what seems like every day of the week. by the time i get home my ass is always overflowing with nasty troll sperm.