I open up my hole to recieve loads

hungry_hole

I'm a 100% BB bottom who's taken thousands of loads in my hole. I've had many long-term fuck buddies (10+ years), many guys whom I would meet at saunas, and many random encounters in darkrooms and gloryholes. I've spent countless hours in saunas in Toronto and Montreal.

With all these experiences I've developed many techniques on how to be a good bottom, from atracting the tops to making sure they breed my hole, and that most of the jizz goes in my hole.

To make sure that they shoot inside (because many guys assume you want them to pull out) while they fuck me, I make sue they know I want their load inside with something like "Make sure you go deep when you shoot." Then, to avoid the top pulling out right after he shoots, I avoid squeezing my hole because many guys' cocks are too sensitive. Instead, I open up my hole, wide open, and encourage the top to go in deeper for more friction. I say something like "Your cum feels good, keep pumping."

Any comments?

Always encourage the cock to go as deep as possible into the asshole during the fuck. I'm split though on how the cum is shot in my hole. Sometimes,I like the cock buried way up when it's shooting cum, other times,I like the feel of the cum as it's sprayed on my ass lips-them pumped back inside the hole.

I have been taking RAW LOADS for over 29 years ... you do the math. Took loads from a couple of high school buddies but we were low-key. Started off mostly oral, but I did start taking loads and riding my bike home afterwards because I didn't have a driver's license. Soon after i started helping out mom with the laundry so she wouldn't notice the cum stains in my underwear ... started sleeping nude about the same time.

As to taking a Top's load.... in a Dark room.. it is Every Man's choice, but most assume that the raw cocks going inside an ass will leave a deposit. Sometimes with large groups though... a top will try several different bottoms before DUMPING his load... so it may take a few hours to really get loaded.

If it is a 1-on-1 encounter... most guys will SHOOT inside you IF you let them know that it is what you want. Afterall, we wouldn't Still have any unwanted pregnacy if all guys thought it felt the same wrapped or unwrapped. Skin to skin is so much more natural.

Sometimes i will hold a guy close... or beg him to Blast it Deep inside my hole. Most of my Ads here, BBRT, Adam, (including Craigslist) state the fact... BB Poz Bottom looking to get fucked and filled -- 1-on-1 or small group. So guys who respond to my ads know that i am EXPECTING them to plant their seed in me... how we do it, when and where is up to the top.... as long as I get the load.

One bonus that might help others.... Hug or kiss the top... if they think you are into them... they will SEED you!

Good luck