New load benchmark

InsatiableBoy

After a hookup didn't go as planned I decided to make my way to the baths, and it was a fantastic decision. The night started kind of slow, got a couple hits but they didn't want the same thing as me. Climbed up on the fuck bench and got a really dissatisfying ride. Thinking it was going to be another unfulfilling night at the baths, I was working my way around the maze when a stray hand grabbed my ass. He slid a couple fingers over my hole, felt that it was lubed up and good to go, so I let him into one of the gloryhole cubbies. He left the door open and started pounding me like he was out to wreck my hole. I got in the zone really quickly, and slammed my ass back against him just as hard as he was thrusting his hips. After a solid 10-15 minute aggressive pounding he bottomed out and pumped his load into me.

By the time he pulled out number 2 was already waiting for me through one of the gloryholes. So I re-lubed, and got him right in there. Once he started pounding me I looked up and saw a small audience had gathered, a number of guys stroking their cocks waiting for their chance at my sloppy hole. Of course I had to give them a show, so I went wild. This guy didn't last as long, and as he pulled out I felt those two loads dripping down my legs.

The second I turned around, number 3 pushed his way through the audience and pushed right in without giving me a moment to breathe. He must have watched the other two since he went from zero to pound city in a single thrust. I gave just as good as I got, but at this point I was hungry and I wanted a proper ride on the fuck bench. Happily obliging, we walked over but it was occupied. Before I knew it number 4 came up behind me and slapped my ass with his huge cock. I wanted it bad, so I guided him to my slut hole and backed all the way onto him until I could feel his balls slap me. Using a free edge on the fuck bench to brace myself, I rode him from end to end, hard enough to produce a loud slap when my ass hit his stomach. I got so into the moment I started getting louder and louder, which made the guy actually on the bench get louder in response. The guy fucking him got more aggressive while I slammed my hips as hard as I could on number 4. Pretty soon the rhythm of his thrusts broke, hie bottomed out, and bred me with a massive load.

And once again, the second number 4 pulled out, number 3 lined back up, this time determined to fuck me even harder than number 4 and earlier in the cubby. This guy had some serious stamina, I thought he would use my hole all night if he could. He got really into it, slapping my ass, moaning loudly every time I pushed him all the way inside me, which made the bottom on the bench reply with his own moans. But after maybe 20 minutes (I'm guessing since time was a blur at this point), number 3 was at his limit, and he gave me my final load of the night.

I know 4 loads is almost nothing compared to what I've seen discussed on this site, but tonight I finally got to feel like a proper cumdump for the first time. Now I want more.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 7

• 3 weeks later...

Keep that attitude and you will get more. 14 different guys unloading in me at a gangbang was my record and Friday or Saturday nights I am never satisfied unless I have been fucked 5 or 6 times. you will find the more cocks and loads you take the more addicted you become to it  - even my ex said I was unbearable if I went 48 hours ithout being fucked.

• Upvote 4

Guest hole4bbuse

So true, sort of backed some regular tops that tag team when in Atlanta they coul not get me fucked raw cumdwep and ouss if they wanted went more than ham a day but 32 hours later had 46 new loads 55 total lads. Was awesome, wet, sweaty. They would not let me take a shower so went on the plane smell of sweat an sex some noticed and amale flight attendAnt gave me a high 5 and lots of chempiss kept my head in the cliuds

Guest hole4bbuse

Had 7 loads tonight, three guys were terrific last one fucked like a damn pile driver, really enjoyed.

So true, sort of backed some regular tops that tag team when in Atlanta they coul not get me fucked raw cumdwep and ouss if they wanted went more than ham a day but 32 hours later had 46 new loads 55 total lads. Was awesome, wet, sweaty. They would not let me take a shower so went on the plane smell of sweat an sex some noticed and amale flight attendAnt gave me a high 5 and lots of chempiss kept my head in the cliuds

• 1 month later...

HOT post Insatiable!!  This sounds just like my first time cumdumping at the bathhouse last summer.  Started out just looking for a guy to play with on bbrt but got too worked up and headed to Flex INTENDING to cumdump for the first time.   I don't have the patience to line guys up separately, but I LOVED getting fucked one after the other with guys watching and waiting their turn.  That was half the turn on for me!!  That lead to another night at the sex club and upping the numbers a litle bit, and then a few weeks later hit my current personal best of about 15 guys fucking me and 7 loads, all back to back, no real down time....all in about 45 minutes and ending with me and a semi-regular fuck bud flip breeding each other!  Hottest sex night of my life so far!!  I've gone to some big group orgies, but haven't matched that load count yet.

Have you had a repeat yet or tried to beat that or set a new benchmark for next time?   This site and like minded pigs has def helped me push the limits and experience new levels of sleazy pleasure I never had before!! :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

HOT post Insatiable!!  This sounds just like my first time cumdumping at the bathhouse last summer.  Started out just looking for a guy to play with on bbrt but got too worked up and headed to Flex INTENDING to cumdump for the first time.   I don't have the patience to line guys up separately, but I LOVED getting fucked one after the other with guys watching and waiting their turn.  That was half the turn on for me!!  That lead to another night at the sex club and upping the numbers a litle bit, and then a few weeks later hit my current personal best of about 15 guys fucking me and 7 loads, all back to back, no real down time....all in about 45 minutes and ending with me and a semi-regular fuck bud flip breeding each other!  Hottest sex night of my life so far!!  I've gone to some big group orgies, but haven't matched that load count yet.

Have you had a repeat yet or tried to beat that or set a new benchmark for next time?   This site and like minded pigs has def helped me push the limits and experience new levels of sleazy pleasure I never had before!! :)

I was still coming down from the high of this experience when I wrote that post, and I wanted to capture it while still fresh in my mind. Sadly I haven't been able to beat this score yet, despite a couple attempts to do so. It seems like it kind of requires the right energy to happen spontaneously in a dark room setting, and my last couple attempts had a couple willing tops but mostly wallflowers. Might try to get a room to get something started sometime soon, but in the mean time I'm still on the lookout for an opportunity to improve my high score. (I primarily like playing in the dark room in front of others because A) it feeds my exhibitionist desires, and B) when things really get going the overall sexual energy gets supercharged, and being able to contribute to that is a lot of fun. However, I've noticed a lot of guys would prefer to play away from prying eyes, so I've gotta find a balance somewhere in middle.)

11 hours ago, InsatiableBoy said:

I was still coming down from the high of this experience when I wrote that post, and I wanted to capture it while still fresh in my mind. Sadly I haven't been able to beat this score yet, despite a couple attempts to do so. It seems like it kind of requires the right energy to happen spontaneously in a dark room setting, and my last couple attempts had a couple willing tops but mostly wallflowers. Might try to get a room to get something started sometime soon, but in the mean time I'm still on the lookout for an opportunity to improve my high score. (I primarily like playing in the dark room in front of others because A) it feeds my exhibitionist desires, and B) when things really get going the overall sexual energy gets supercharged, and being able to contribute to that is a lot of fun. However, I've noticed a lot of guys would prefer to play away from prying eyes, so I've gotta find a balance somewhere in middle.)

You have a seriously hot bubble ass - you just need to be in the right place at the right time and you'll have another line up - numbers can't always go up, but I love that you've been trying to repeat it :)  It'll happen with your ass and great sleazy attitiude - don't know where you are but I'd gladly add my load!!