Biohazard at Vienna airport

Bbsk8

Last week I was flying from Vienna to Oslo. Since I had a hour of time to spare, I checked out grindr. There was a young guy (27yr) with a biohazard symbol in his profile. I wrote him and after some chatt we agreed to hook up at a toilet. 

I waited fot him in a cubicule. When he entered I definetly liked what I saw. Tall, blond, slim, handsome face, PA in his cock and a biohazard tatoo on his leg, woof.

He started to suck my cock like a cockhungry pig. Then I turned him around and started eating his ass. Sweaty and delicious. Shortly after i entered his hole, it felt tight and warm. I fucked him and breeded his ass. Then we left separately the toilet.

He messaged me 10 min later that he wants round 2. He wanted to eat my load. I asked if he wants to cum too. He said he didnt cum for 5 days so he has a big load.

We went to the toilets again. He joined me in the stall and we swaped head. Then he rimmed and fingered my ass untill i feeded him my load. He was still hard and didnt cum. I wanted and needed to get him off, i was still in the mood, despite cumming twice already. I bent over and offered my ass. Was a bit nervous coz it was my first PA fuck. But I wasnt gonna back down. He pounded my ass, pure bliss. Then he breeded my ass deep, giving me his 5 day load. I kept his load inside me during the entire flight.

If you want to hear about my adventures in Oslo, let me know ?

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4

Part 2 Oslo

On my first morning in Oslo i had a walking tour scheduled at 10 00. Woke up at 9 00, rly horny. Checked out grindr, there was a cute latino nearby, who was interested in a quickie. I told him to w8 in jocks only. When i arrived we started making out, him naked, me dressed. I didnt rly had time to get undress was in a rush, so i bent him over in the bathroom and after some rimming, i penetrated his hole. After some fucking he pulled away and turned me around. To my suprise he sucked on my cock ( cleaned his ass juices) and then started rimming me. He was fucking my ass without lube soon. He breeded my ass in a few minutes. Since i didnt cum yet, I spun him around and pounded his ass until i gave him my load. He cleaned my cock with his mouth afterwards.

More to cum soon...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Part 3 Oslo

After a busy day of sightseeing (Oslo is a beautiful city, highly recommend) and a dinner date, with a guy (who wasnt my type) I wanted some fun.

On planetromeo I chatted previously with a hot brazilian papi, who seemed eager for some bb fun. Even at 50 years old he was really hot. Muscular body from gym, nice tattoos over his chest and shoulders, beautiful dark skin with a dark cock with purple head...

We met at his place, drank some wine and soon we were making out on the couch. He was an excelent kisser. We got undressed and i sucked his delicious purple headed cock. He got a bit impatient and fucked my mouth. We moved upstairs to his bedroom where he rimmed my ass and penetrated me after using a little bit of lube. He had me ride his cock like the cockhungry slutt i am. After we switched to doggie style and he made a video of pounding my ass. Soon he breeded my ass deep and I came at the same time as him.

After 30 min we went for round 2. He loved to finger my ass using massage oil as lube. Soon i was begging him to fuck me. He gladly obliged, pounding my ass passionately. This time he fucked me on my back, with my legs on his shoulders. I begged for his cum. I enjoyed seeing his facial expression when he flooded my ass with cum. I came all over my chest as he breeded me.

In the morning he gave me a third load before I left his place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I got fucked in the toilet buy an arab at KLIA - and in Malaysia that is a no no. He fucked me so slowly fpor about 10 minutes as we tried to be quiet with his thick cut cock and gave me a load of is baby batter. I turned and sat on the toilet and cleaned his cock for him