Fan Appreciation

Was in Orlando this past weekend, while cruising the sex sites looking for a little fun I was hit up by a Top on A4A.  He was in another hotel nearby so I agreed to go over to his room for a quick Romp. He had no pics on his profile but said I wouldn't be disappointed.  When I arrived at his room I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a guy I estimate to be in his early to mid 40'2.  He had a decent body and I could see an obvious bulge in the gym shorts.  Turns out he was about 7" with a shaved crotch and balls. He half pushed/ half led me to the bed and pulled down my shorts.  He handed me a bottle of poppers as he started to finger my ass. At first he started slow with his fuck but then picked up speed.  He then said - lets see how rough you like it.  Maybe as rough as the way bottoms get used in you BZ stories.  That's when the power fuck began.  It actually didn't take him long to cum and he got dressed immediately afterwards.  I left wondering who he was.  His A4A profile is deleted and I have no idea who he might be on BZ (or other sites for that matter).   Guess I'll just chalk it up to showing a little fan appreciation  to someone that liked my story here on BZ.