Your next load...

AirmaxUK

So it's a holiday weekend here in the UK. And I'm making plans for where to find my next loads...

• Friday evening (tonight) will probably be Hampstead Heath.
  • Saturday I'll spend with the BF 
  • Sunday we are counting on SOP at Central Station being busy as Monday is a holiday
  • Monday likely chill after Sunday and see who's around online.

I'll report back on what happens here...

What plans do you have? And how did they work out?

• 4 weeks later...

love to hear about your weekend Andy.. specially about SOP.. also Hampstead Heath? Never been there and planning to go outdoor cruising when next in London at end of this month...

I want to not be hungover for SOP on the Sunday so figured outdoor cruising is my best bet.. any advice where best to go on a Saturday night? 

ps. are you at SOP on 1st July?

Next load will be at Sauna , it’s almost guaranteed 

always bottoms face down ass up or though glory hole , if I stick my thick cock through someone’s going to impail them self on it

Edited by Davidc
Bad grammer

On 5/25/2018 at 8:00 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

So it's a holiday weekend here in the UK. And I'm making plans for where to find my next loads...

• Friday evening (tonight) will probably be Hampstead Heath.
  • Saturday I'll spend with the BF 
  • Sunday we are counting on SOP at Central Station being busy as Monday is a holiday
  • Monday likely chill after Sunday and see who's around online.

I'll report back on what happens here...

What plans do you have? And how did they work out?

Well posting this must've been tempting fate. That day, I got a call that my Mum was in the hospital Accident & Emergency so, of course, I had to put my plans on hold.

And it just goes to prove when you plan a weekend like this, it rarely happens as you expect. When you don't plan it you're often surprised.

I have had plenty of fun since, at Hampstead, on Grindr and at SOP so it's all good!

A. x