Most pozzing takes place in bathhouses. True or false?

concerned1

Guest Dickmagnet
On 5/26/2018 at 6:52 PM, concerned1 said:

So...I guess we can see from John's story...while raw fucking can indeed take place anywhere....the bathhouses are probably where it's most likely to take place and with a greater number of guys .

To conclude....I would say shutting the baths down would in fact reduce ...indeed greatly reduce.....the number of chances guys would be taking in terms of getting HIV.

I think this point of view is very narrow minded & not realistic in the real world. I think the original poster is trying to hide from his own immoral acts by dominating this line & forcing upon others his narrow viewpoint. Raw sex happens everywhere & to say it only happens primarily at a sauna is just plain dumb. Maybe the demographic is different but thats all.

Guest Dickmagnet
On 5/26/2018 at 11:29 PM, drscorpio said:

Concerned1, what is the point of your threads. You state a position based on your own ill-informed ideas about how HIV transmission works. People then present their own experiences that contradict your nonsense. You then talk over everything they say making no efforts to address their points. This process continues until everyone else realizes the there is no point in having a discussion with you, and the thread dies out. 

The fact is that you have nothing but prejudice and internalized homophobia and sex-negativity to support your position. When bath houses started reopening, there was not a huge spike in HIV transmission  

Totally agree with you on this Drscorpio !!!