Fucked in Military Uniform

Ratty2002

During my time in the Army I went to a guys house who I was seeing dressed in my Amry Combats. 

He dragged me in and forced me to my knees and face fucked me  and flooding my mouth with cum. 

He was so turned on he pushed me onto the sofa pulled down my combat trousers and thrust his hard cock deep into me bare. He fucked me deep making me cum all over my combats and then bred me deep. 

More details on request. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Guest CuriousDallas

Fucking love the story. I grew up by Fort Hood and started playing with Army guys when I was 15. Most would be out of uniform and hanging out at parks, the gym, and places like Target looking. They may have been out of uniform but their buzz cuts and tattoos gave them away. Loved fucking them and getting fucked by them and loved that they all went bare, giving or receiving. Bet you loved taking his load and my fantasies have always been about making it with a military guy while they were in uniform. I get with this 30 y/o Puerto Rican ex-Army guy who has a husband and cheats on him, he's a cop here in Dallas and still has his uniform and I've had him dress up in it to fuck several times...its a huge turn on he wants it bare alone, but cheating on his husband AND wearing the uniform sends me into overdrive as does that we've never talked about either of our statuses.