The Spiders Web

Guest FinalDL2021

Guest FinalDL2021

I have been fantasizing and contemplating  taking a poz load for a couple of years now. the problem is, if I take that leap, I want it to be a very intense experience, like once in a lifetime. I might have that opportunity. One other thing that has always been at the fantasy stage for me, is BDSM. I have met someone online that is a BDSM master, and who also happens to be POZ.  We have just been talking online, emailing back and fourth, slowly building up my trust, and getting to know each other. A scenario that has been introduced, really gets me turned on, and I am ready to go through with it.  I  show up at his house, the door is open but no one is around. there is a note on a desk that says to go to the master bedroom.  When I arrive, I see a bed with 4 restraints, for my hands and feet, along with another note. The second note says to strip down to my Jockstrap ( requested earlier online), then get into the restraints in the prone position, so I am spread eagle. I comply with the wish. Now that I am restrained and naked on the bed my heart is pounding through my chest, and my cock is hard as a rock. I am also pre-cumming so much, that my jock is soaked all the way through. I hear someone arriving at the front door, then walk into the room, the Master has arrived. he starts to feel up my ass, then separates the Jockstrap to free my cock; I am just on the verge of shooting my load. He reaches for something and puts a popper in front of my nose and orders me to inhale. He  begins to play with my ass some more, This is by far, the most turned on, I have ever been in my entire life. He starts to undress, then lays on top of me, and starts kissing my neck and back, working his way down to my ass, where he eats me out.  He then inserts his cock into my ass, and I come. its a weird feeling, I have shot my load, yet I am still horny, and totally stunned by the intense situation I am experiencing. I know now that I will be getting bred with a poz load at any moment. it is as though I am out of my body at the edge of my limits. If I end up getting knocked up, I know that this would have all been worth it.

You and I are of the same mind set. I have been in the same fantasizing and contemplating taking a poz load in my ass for years. The BDSM is not really in my game plan I just want the loads in my ass. I have taken bareback loads and I know after the fact that I have taken a couple poz loads in my ass but it turns out they have been on meds and are undetectable.  It seems its hard to get a load if your a big chubby bear too. lol.  

The story has me really hot and I really need a hard poz cock in my ass right now.