Foot Worship

fagclit87

Curious if any top daddies out there enjoy their feet being worshipped? How big are your feet? What do you enjoy about foot worship?

I am also curious if bottoms tend to have smaller feet than tops? I am a size 10 and my top daddy has size 13 feet.

Edited by fagclit87

Like I stated in a related post...my bf has size 13 feet, which I worship (suck, lick, slurp) nightly...he also has big hands and a big 7 1/2 inch, and thick, cock...like I have always said..".big hands, big feet, big cock ?! " My boi feeties are only a size 8.

• Like 1

Nice! Does he suck your toes? My bf likes to suck mine when pounding my pussy while i am on my back. His cock is about the same, around 7 inches thick (my little dick clit is only 3 inches) so the size difference is a nice contrast. 

He only plays with my socked feeties (I wear my fuck sockies for days at a time so they become a bit stinky) which is ok with me. What drives me crazy is his playing with my crack and hole while I worship his feet! Get's me so horny that at times we flip and I burn off the sex energy created by breeding his hungry hole! ? 

Sometimes. Depends on his mood. Sometimes he keeps me in a Holy Trainer chastity cage or a jockstrap if he doesn't want me to touch myself or he doesn't want to look at it. Other times. he lets me be free so he can rub his big fat cock against it and make fun of my little dick clit. He likes to rub it and nuzzle on it. Usually we focus on his cock and my pussy during sex, which means he cums and I don't (unless he gives me permission).

Know the feeling....waiting til my Top puts me in chastity. I'm usually soft when he breeds me....focusing on the amazing feeling of his cock fuckin and breeding my hungry fuck hole...and Always ATM (Ass 2 Mouth)!! A good bottom has to show his breeder his appreciation for the good fuck and load. ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, backpackguy said:

Know the feeling....waiting til my Top puts me in chastity. I'm usually soft when he breeds me....focusing on the amazing feeling of his cock fuckin and breeding my hungry fuck hole...and Always ATM (Ass 2 Mouth)!! A good bottom has to show his breeder his appreciation for the good fuck and load. ?

Totally agree

Interesting. Being in chastity feels great, makes me focus more on my pussy. A bit hard to explain but you almost forget about your dick when you're locked up. Yes, he loves to play ass to mouth and he loves to spit in my mouth and make me suck his fingers while he pounds my pussy. Sometimes when he lets me cum he scoops it up and fucks me with it before breeding me and shooting his load up inside me. He also likes to felch it out and kiss after. 

Is there a big age difference with you two? I'm 30 and my bf is 44.

That's what I have heard! I'm already a good bottom (guys seem 2 go crazy once they sink their fuck tool deep in my hungry chute), but there is always room for improvement. And fuck yeah, love it when my Top spits in my mouth and makes me suck his fingers while taking his horse cock.  I also luv felching the cum out of a well fucked hole and feeding it back to the bottom...sizzlin!! Oink!  There's a five year age differences between myself and my bf. 

Fuck yeah...luv a Toe fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woof!!!! Oink!!!!!!!! ? We use JO H20 Anal Lube (water based) for most of our fucking! In fact, got to get my faggot ass down to the Castro (go to Rock Hard) to buy more.  Gear Up (our 4-day fetish) weekend is cumming up next month. Fuck yeah!! My hung Top has promised to breed me in a sling in front of a whole group of horny gay guys...sounds like the makins of a raw gang bang to me!!!!!!!! Oink. oink!! ??