Inhibitions.

newbiboi

Hi guys 

so for the first time ever I’ve decided to actually bottom and be the slut I know I am. I’ve even bought a training buttplug set. My is that I have a number of inhibitions about it. So I was wondering:

before you became the slut you are now what inhibitions did you have?

how did they lower/ go away 

what is the mental change like?

thanks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, newbiboi said:

Hi guys 

so for the first time ever I’ve decided to actually bottom and be the slut I know I am. I’ve even bought a training buttplug set. My is that I have a number of inhibitions about it. So I was wondering:

before you became the slut you are now what inhibitions did you have?

how did they lower/ go away 

what is the mental change like?

thanks 

So, assuming by your post, you have never been with a guy like that, the first thing for most as well as was with myself, is actually hooking up and then getting the courage to go through with it for the first time.  There will be all kinds of different things running through your head, like what the hell am I doing and or, what the hell have I got myself into and then there are the thoughts about what the consequences may come to be, but, after the first few times, it gets easier each time and the addiction begins to set in, until the day comes when you never give it a thought and just go out on the prowl for cock and cum and enjoy it.

I had all kinds of thoughts and what a disgusting person I had become, but that all came to pass in a short time, and I realized it's not that way at all, it's what I was meant to be and how I was meant to be to be happy. 

As for the mental change, that has to come about as you travel down the road and gain experiences, and slowly decide for yourself what it takes to be happy, but once the journey sets in and if you do enjoy it and become addicted like many of us, it's an amazing experience and you will only crave more of it.  If like most of us, one day a little flash bulb will go off in your mind and you will realize it is what you have needed and have been meant to do and be all your life, you were just missing out on it before now.

All in all, it's a good and positive sign that you are thinking about it and deciding to have a go at it and preparing for it the way you are.  Once into it your going to love it and as I said, " desire more and more" if it turns out that you come to the conclusion you enjoy it after the first few times, all the rest will fall into place and you will find the inhibitions will also fall away and you will join the rest of us cock and cum hungry sluts and whores we were meant and happy to be.

Edited by Homo60

The mental change is gradual at first but then it accelerates rapidly. When you reach the point that you know you can't refuse any cock or any load - and you don't care where tops use you and in front of whom you manhole then starts to rule your brain and the inhibitions start to disappear rapidly. I was fortunate my ex steered me down the road to slutdom - but once we separated I just continued on getting fucked and bred as often as I could. 

Well I recall when at the end of a hot nude modeling session I was asked to pose with MY ASS (hole) hiked up with a seductive pose! That was TOO MUCH for me then. Now after having embraced multiple 'layers' of the former 'extreme' world, I'm very intrigued and get off to guys casually posing with their well-fucked looking holes showing. Best if they are masculine (possibly young) and the cum drips from their hole...

Bareback, promiscuity, 'being whored out' and heavy ass-play is now something I want all my bros to know are THE REAL ME!