Fucked in the woods

barecub85

I recently had the chance to spend some time in a very busy cruising area in the woods, near a popular gay nude swimming hole. I hadn’t actually planned on getting any action - I was just gonna get some sun and swim naked, which is one of my favorite things to do - but my curiosity got the better of me, and I threw on my sneakers and my ballcap, tucked a packet of lube and a bottle of poppers into my shoe, pulled my cock ring on, and headed for the woods.

Walking around naked in the woods on a warm, sunny day with my cock gently throbbing from the cock ring was an amazing sensation. I passed a couple guys who didn’t seem interested, then ran into a couple of sexy Daddy bears who seem to have just arrived. Both were wearing cock rings. One was bearded, with an average build and a slightly paunchy belly, and a long dick of about average thickness. The other had a silver goatee, dusky skin (he looked Italian), a nice, sexy, round but firm belly, and a very thick, very veiny cock. I could see the hunger in their eyes when they looked at me, so I walked over and said “hey, having fun yet?”

The bearded one smiled and said “I think we are about to.” Before I knew it we were kissing.

I dropped to my knees and started alternating between sucking both of their delicious cocks. They were both moaners, which turns me on a lot. Bearded Daddy pulled me to my feet for another kiss, while Italian Daddy dropped to his knees and took my throbbing dick into his very talented mouth.

I have a barbell piercing in my left nip, and I’ve found that guys are drawn to it magnetically, and Bearded Daddy was no exception. Before long he was flicking it with his tongue and gently sucking at it, which sent electric sensations through my entire chest. Meanwhile Italian Daddy was drooling around my cock. We were all covered in sweat and spit and glistening in the sun filtering through the leaves.

I looked around and noticed we’d attracted an audience. There were two other Daddy types watching us and stroking their enormous dicks. I tried to wave them over to join us but they seemed happy just to watch.

Then Bearded Daddy spun me around, so my back was to him, with Italian daddy’s mouth still engulfing my cock. Bearded Daddy started rubbing his long cock up and down my ass, and breathed in my ear “you want this inside you?” I moaned back “fuck yeah....give it to me.” 

He fumbled through the small bag he was carrying and pulled out a packet of silicone lube, which he very hastily smeared on the outside of my hole. He then slipped a finger in. I let out a growl...I hadn’t been fucked in a while. I reached down and pulled the bottle of poppers out of my shoe, and took my first big hit. As the rush washed over me I felt the cock-hunger set in, and I immediately bent over, lining my hole up with Bearded Daddy’s big dick, all but begging him to thrust it in. 

He growled with appreciation. “Mm, what a good little cub you are.” He then pressed the head of his cock against my hole, and I pushed out as he easily thrust into me. He moaned “fuck...that’s a nice tight little hole.”

I let out a long, low howl as he quickly slid past my second sphincter. The pressure of his cock deep in my guts was delicious, and the sensation of Italian Daddy’s warm, very wet mouth on my cock had me in ecstasy. 

Bearded Daddy was clearly very worked up, and started pounding me fast and hard. I felt our sweaty balls smacking together, hanging low in the summer heat, as he kept up the pace. I straightened up slightly to look around, and saw that there were now at least seven guys watching us, playing with their cocks, enjoying the scene playing out before them. I didn’t know I had such an exhibitionist side, but knowing these men were getting off watching me take a hard raw fucking from a complete stranger was intensely arousing, and my cock throbbed in ecstasy. 

My straightening up seemed to have changed the angle in a way Bearded Daddy didn’t enjoy, because he put a hand on my upper back and growled “bend over.” I obliged, and he grunted “yeah...good boy.” 

At this point Italian Daddy’s knees seemed to be giving him trouble, and he stood up. He took the bottle of poppers from my hand, opened it and held it under my nose as I took another big hit. He kept stroking his thick veiny dick, which I now noticed was uncut. I pulled him closer so I could take it into my mouth, and so I was briefly spitroasted by these two sexy men.

In my arousal I must have clamped down on Bearded Daddy’s dick, because he suddenly quickened his pace and growled “you want this load boy?” I moaned back “yeah, cum in me!!”

He thrust into me hard and deep with a howl of pleasure, and I felt his cock throb from his ejaculation. The warm wet rush in my guts let me know that he’d just planted a huge load in me. 

The sight of this pushed Italian Daddy over the edge, and as Bearded Daddy’s spent cock slid out of my hole, he pulled me close as he stroked his uncut hog. I wanted him to thrust it into my sloppy ass, but instead he let out a string of expletives as he fired his load all over my belly, my cock and my balls. Using his semen as lube, I stroked my aching cock until I likewise fired my big, ropey, post-fuck load all over my own furry chest and belly. 

We kissed goodbye and went our separate ways. As I walked past the crowd of watchers, some of them thanked me for the show and offered compliments. I felt pretty damn amazing for the rest of the day.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 9

Bud this is one of the best stories ever.  I would love to be you, naked in the woods, taken by two hot ones like that with an audience watching.  There is nothing better!  It's pure manimal mating, fucking and breeding.  Oink!  I also haven't been fucked in too long but am going to get it soon.  Keep it up!!!