Where's a good hotel to host a bareback party in SF?

I'm planning on a Gang Bangt in SF on Dec. 11 with a hot pig bottom. We have talked a bit about doing at the Steam Works in Berkely, but doing it in the city would be a lot easier.

You're not the only one looking for ideas/ suggestions.

Dose anyone know what hotel the folks at Treasure Island Media use ?

I've done a few searches. I'm going to be hosting a slamming and sleazing party in SF (visiting from the PNW) and I'll be hosting mine at the Best Western Civic Center. It's only a block from Mack Folsom Prison, so if things start lagging, I can always to a small hit (most likely a huge one) and then hit the prison.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had a birthday breeding gangbang a couple years ago at the Travelodge on Market and Valencia. Open Motel layout makes getting to the room easy for multiple guests. There is a large "suite" with a couple bedrooms over the managers office that I've been to a couple parties in. It is nothing glamorous but works for a sleazy gang bang.