vegtables used as dildo or butt plug

i have been making my own dildos and butt plugs from my garden cucumbers  carrots egg plant have all gone up my ass carrots are really cool cause you can carve them into cool ribbed patterns  also so much into coconut oil  best lube ever really like it all natural  any boddy else into this  picture of tonites butt plug . never get tired of the same dildo this way. its ribbed long stiff but yet flexy . one of the regular guys wants to eat it while rimming my ass sounds hot.

20180817_170613.jpg

I could never get into vegetables. I guess I couldn’t make the mental leap into imagining what I was pushing up my ass wasn’t a plant. Perhaps it was texture, consistency, smell, or a combination thereof. Also, as sex toys, vegetables perform poorly in terms of durability, and their porosity makes them single-use items, which is a pain if you have to spend half an hour ribbing it for your pleasure every time.

I also get a twinge of guilt stuffing a nonconsenting living thing up my anus (don’t get me started on the whole gerbil thing) as though I’m halfway afraid I’ll break a carrot off in my ass an out of the stump will jump a hairy orange gnome that cries:

”I am the Vorax! I speak for the Garden! It’s criminal what you men do for a hardon!

“My innocent cucumbers, carrots and beets aren’t meant for your ass-antics under the sheets!

”You waste an eggplant just to tittle your taint - and that’s not Garden-Friendly, by jingo - it ain’t!”

I mean, that would spoil my mood anyway...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I heard this could be dangerous due to it getting stuck, and not being able to get it out, had a friend tell me, she saw a lot of guys come into the emergency room, with this kind of accident/dilemma

I would sometimes use carrots because they were more plentiful and less likely to be missed than a cucumber or zucchini. (There weren't many phallic items at home that I didn't try sticking up my ass at least once.) But even then, it was more out of desperate necessity than a particular fondness for vegetables as sex toys. Such is the 'tragedy' of finding out you enjoy cock in your ass before it becomes available to you on a regular basis; or before you're old enough to be allowed into the sex shops to purchase a more reasonable substitute.