Straight and new to this

Straightslutmikey

Just got out of a 6 year hetero relationship. Feel no emotional thing with guys but wanna share my body in new ways.

im pretty hairy. Is it okay to just shave inner ass, cock and balls and everything inbetween? Hairy everywhere else. Dad bod type. Is that hot for tops? 

How can a dl dude meet people and give my ass away to ge the attention it deserves?

Guest BBBoyfromTN

You’re pretty much what would be called a bear in gay circles. That you’re bi will be a plus for some, a negative for others. You’re going to quickly learn that you’re a “type” for guys out there, and likely for quite a few guys. Some guys are definitely into the hairy “dad bod” look. Others won’t be. Your best bet is to hang out at leather bars like the Eagle. Guys looking for guys like you will go there. You shouldn’t have any problem getting action. As far as shaving, you gotta do you. Some guys will love that, some won’t. There’s a type for everyone out there. Me, I thought I was goofy and dorky looking, hated my body and surprise...a lot of guys go for that.

Guest Memphian
6 hours ago, Straightslutmikey said:

Just got out of a 6 year hetero relationship. Feel no emotional thing with guys but wanna share my body in new ways.

im pretty hairy. Is it okay to just shave inner ass, cock and balls and everything inbetween? Hairy everywhere else. Dad bod type. Is that hot for tops? 

How can a dl dude meet people and give my ass away to ge the attention it deserves?

Some guys really get off on a hairy guy.  I'm hairy but I do try to keep my crack, balls, and shaft smooth.  Last time instead of shaving I used a depilatory and I was surprised how well it worked.  I put some vaseline  on my hole to protect it from the harsh chemicals and tried to avoid it when spreading the lotion on my crack.  Balls and shaft were easy to coat.  Worst part was staying still and not accidentally spreading it around for about 10 minutes.   

I think most tops prefer it smooth even if they enjoy you being hairy elsewhere.  But I did have one regular who wanted my hole ungroomed and completely hairy.

If you are really just starting out I'd recommend getting a small dildo and butt plug and practice insertion.  I used my wife's when I was starting out.  It really teaches you what to expect in terms of sensations and helps you learn to relax and accept a cock.  I'm afraid if you just bend over to be mounted with the first guy and haven't practiced, he may have to pull you off the ceiling because that's how high you might just jump!  Cleaning out for toy play is also good practice to learn how much cleaning you need, etc.

Straightslutmikey -

First of all, welcome. Second, congratulations on recognizing and accepting a part of yourself that wants expression to make yourself a whole person. Good for you.

Third, you might as well change your username. If you want to "share your body in new ways" - a clever euphemism for "get fucked by dudes" - then you're not really straight. Don't panic! According to both the Kinseys and Masters & Johnson, practically nobody is. Science has determined that human sexuality is a spectrum, not a set of categories. Every human being has some capacity for same-sex attraction, more, or less, and often it gets repressed by cultural factors. At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter whether you call yourself bi, curious, seeking, heteroflexible, or just sexy, as long as you give yourself permission to follow your heart and explore your body and your needs in a way that fulfils your heart and mind and does not harm to yourself or others. You will find here on BZ a very open and welcoming community full of information.

From the questions you ask, it sounds as though you want to bottom rather than Top. If you're going to enter the arena of man-man sex (a fun place :) ) you should decide early on what items on the menu you are going to be willing to provide, because you will be asked - or not asked, and then it could be awkward. Are you ever going to be willing to Top a guy, i.e., be a Versatile Bottom? You will likely broaden your chances for partners if you do so. Are you willing to give or take a blowjob? Are you willing to give or take a rim job? Would you kiss a guy? Full body contact? These are just the most vanilla of options. It gets kinkier. Give some thought to what you want and how deep you want to swim before you jump into the pool.

Questions like "Is that hot for Tops" assumes that all Tops are the same. They aren't. Every Top and every bottom is an individual guy with personal tastes, experience, and baggage that shape what rocks his cock. The only thing you can do is put yourself out there. Don't try to second-guess it or shape yourself to fit some trend. I'm 51 years old, absolutely not an Adonis (I have a face made for radio) am plenty hairy, didn't start with guys until I was 37 and still take enough cock to be considered a cumslut by any definition.

As a bottom, I would suggest that you avoid phrases like "the attention my ass deserves" when you're out looking for hookups. There are many, many more bottoms than there are tops, and your ass would have to have quite a pedigree to merit such a representation without turning a lot of people off. I have been humbled by the way quite a few Tops have praised my ass, but it would never occur to me to suggest that I deserve their attention. I am always flattered and grateful to be chosen by a Top, when they have so many to choose from. You'll find that a similar attitude will get you farther. You'll also get more action if you're not waiting for Mr. Perfection. Don't be that guy.

As a bottom I can't overstress the need for internal cleaning prior to sex. I strongly urge you to read topics about cleaning out/douching for bottoms.

To the shaving question specifically, you can't win. Just suit yourself. There's no telling what's going to float a specific guy's boat. I always shave just as you describe because that's what I would want to find if I had to apply mouth to it; I hate getting pubes stuck in my teeth or on my tongue.

How can a DL dude meet people and give his ass away? It depends on where you are and how DL you have to be. If you're in the back of beyond out amongst the quails where everybody's grandma knows everybody like I am, options are limited. If you live in a big city, not so much. You're not in a relationship, so you're freed up to some extent. You might try traveling to the nearest sizeable city with a bathhouse and give it a whirl to see what you think of it all. Get a room, some lube, and lie down ass-up with the door open and see what develops. You may have to screw up your nerve to put it out there if you're worried about being seen, but remember that every guy in a bathhouse is there for the same thing. If you don't like it, you never have to go back. And if anybody asks what you were doing in the city, you went to the museum, or caught the game, or had a meeting, or whatever the hell.

The forums here are chock-a-block with all the info you could possibly want on this lifestyle, so do some reading, and don't be shy about asking questions. We love to talk fuck.  ;)

Edited by ErosWired