writing on here is frustrating

bbfarm

I have added a few good items lately but have reached the point of being so frustrated with this program. Sometimes the keybord disappears. How to get it back? or I need to put the cursor in already typed text to correct or change something, and it requires I. touch the text WAY FAR off where I am trying to get the cursor to go. I mean four lines below sometimes. Well, then I am typing in the wrong line trying to find where the cursor actually appeared!  Before I know it there are mistakes all over, and I cant get the cursor in the right place to fix any of them

Then sometimes the typing is so delayed, I am typing typing nothing coming out . Wait backspace backspace  Before you know it a stream of typing appears. Or the edits I tried to make are three lines up fucking up the text up where it shouldnt be!

Finally giving up on typing on this very flawed format, I copy my story I have spent an hour plus writing, put it in another program, fix the edits and mistakes. Then I cant paste it back!!!!

ARGHthis site being based on free content I am trying to give back some and it will not work!

i am on a late model ipad running up to date software using 1 gigabyte internet.   so frustrating.  nowonder there are so many fewer stories.  

I found the ‘paste’ button which allows me to put the properly typed out text back in BUT

it is one big block of text.  no wonder people’s posts look like that. they are not idiots, the program is

and

there is no getting the typweiter function to reappear to edit the massive block of one-giant-paragraph text

it is doing it now  no way to get the cursor back where I need it

argh

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.