End of summer fun

Hairybttmcub43

What a way to end the summer. 

Had been chatting with this married man, he decided he was ready to meet. Hot older 6’ 2” hairy daddy. He cane over. We made out, sucked, licked and he dove right into my ass bare.  Said he loved my cub hole. We fucked for a good 45 min then he blew a weeks worth of cum in my ass.  

Once I get that first load in hungry for more.  Went to our local bathhouse (it’s ok for Kansas City). Got my room. Got naked.  Found 4 older guys going at it in the big bed.  Watched them. A previous married fuck buddy walked up to me and started kissing me.  We made out. And then he bent me over a bench and planted. Load deep in me. 

The 4 guys left the bed so I laid down. Another married buddy showed up. He climbed between my legs. We made out and he slid in my wet hole. We fucked and kissed while a group of guys watched. A few guys fed me their cocks while I got yet another load in me. 

Sucked a few cocks, made out with a few guys but by 2 it was dead. So I left.  On the way home this muscle tatto buddy hit me up. He’s hot as fuck and figured why not. FYI he’s the first undetectable load I every took. 

Went to his place. We made out. I licked his pits (they smell so amazing every time we fuck) he bent me over. Ate my ass out and then slid in. He fucked me for a good 20 min he asked where I wanted his load, I grabbed his ass and pulled him deep in me and he unloaded.  We made out and i licked his sweaty pits some more. 

What a good ending to the summer 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1