Friend unable to host lately, cums through

Breedthisslut

Up to about 3 months ago, I had 4 regular black fuck buddies (I am white)and I lost 2 of them: 1 because I couldn’t commit cuz I am a slut, and the other cuz he couldn’t host and neither can I. 

I was on A4A today and I received a message from the guy who couldn’t host and he told me he could host for about an hour. I quickly finished getting ready and arrived with 25 min to spare. We immediately stripped down and started feeling each other up. I spread my cheeks and he started fingering me as I was moaning. He lubed up his nice 7.5” Long and thick cock with a pronounced downward curve and started to push and work it into me. Once he was all the way in and my muscles were working on his dick, he stroked out and in twice, held it buried and filled me with cum. I love it when he holds his dick in me after he shoots and he didn’t disappoint. As my ass was throbbing on his cock, he apologized for cumming so quickly and I said: Any time. 

I quickly dressed and left and I am enjoying the feel of his cum in me as I type this. 

• Like 2