Double Breeding

Guest BtmByTheBay

Guest BtmByTheBay

I haven't gone out to a bathhouse or sex club in awhile, but a recent trip proved fun and gave me my fill (for now, anyway :P)

After all the usual showering and shaving and getting cleaned up, I checked into a local bathhouse on a busy weekend night. The usual towel-wearing crowd traveling the hallways and either peering into the action going on in rooms and corners was a little busier than usual, but I found myself checking out the back area where one could wander the 'maze' and slip into one of the glory-hole booths or other play areas.
I decided to give the furthest corner a try, whereupon I found that they'd rearranged the furniture slightly since my last visit: The corner of the maze used to have a sling, but now that little area was divided by chrome bars, and instead of one fuck bench nearby, there were two taking up the former sling space.

One was occupied, but the other was free, and so I slung my towel around my neck and climbed onto the padded leather, straddling it and sliding backward to let my cock and balls hang comfortably, but more importantly, to tuck my knees under me on the rests to either side of the middle pad, and leave my rear also exposed and waiting. Crossing my arms under my chin, I looked around quietly, watching the various bodies of other men around me, in varied degrees of towel-covered-ness, appraising me and others. In the dark, under the thumping bass of the club's music, I could hear moans from the two on the bench nearby, and the sounds of sucking and fucking going on in the dark as silhouetted forms mingled.

After just a couple of minutes quietly offering myself up, I felt a hand begin to stroke my ass, fondling my balls and tugging my cock, then up to finger my hole, which I had just lubed before entering the area. I arched my back a little, waiting for more, and soon after, whoever was touching me shifted closer, and I felt the head of their own cock, erect and warm, push against my readied hole. I inhaled a breath from the poppers I carried, and waited, feeling my muscles relax even further, till the head of that cock smoothly entered me as a pair of hands settled on my hips. I willingly moved backward a little, sinking my hole down onto his cock and feeling it settle hilt-deep.

As my anonymous partner began to use my hole, I felt my body rock back and forth a little with each thrust, working myself down onto his dick and enjoying the feeling of being filled up. He wasn't huge, but sizeable enough to enjoy (I'm not ashamed to say I'm mildly size-queen-ish at times). As he sped up, settling into a steady rhythm, I could feel the full length of it inside, working back and forth a little. I reached back, grasping his hip in one hand an urging him to fuck me a little harder—sometimes when I haven't been fucked in awhile I'm slightly too tight, and actually don't mind my top being a tiny bit forceful in opening me up—and then briefly stroked at his balls and the base of his shaft as I circled a couple of fingers around its base, feeling it driving into me . . . and, confirming to my satisfaction, that he'd opted to fuck me bareback.

I could feel and dimly see others watching the action here and there around me, and soon after another figure moved into view right in front of me, unwrapping his towel from around his waist and baring his own dick, half-hard already and just inches from my mouth. Licking my lips, and moaning as the top fucking me from behind increased his efforts, balls lightly slapping at me as he thrust, I reached for the cock in front of me. With hardly any urging, he moved forward, filling my mouth with it, and I eagerly began to suck on it, my head bobbing up and down a little as my tongue serviced the sensitive underside of his head and shaft.

Behind me, my top's hands tightened on my hips further, and his strokes became a little faster, a little rougher—followed by his cock shoving deep into me, and though I could only feel movement, not throbbing, that deep-inside sensation of wetness and heat began to build as he gasped and grunted; all signs that he was giving me his load. Soon after, the top's dick drew out of me, and with another firm pat on my ass, he stepped back and, still anonymous, disappeared. My appreciation was soon redoubled when the cock in my mouth drew away, my brief mild surprise replaced by understanding as he circled around to behind me, and replaced the first top's cock with his own, similar in size, slippery with my spit and easily opening my recently-used hole once more, sinking deep with almost no friction from the combination of spit, lube, and the fresh load of cum I'd just taken.

He drove deep, about the same as the first, his rhythm a little more forceful but slightly less rapid, stroking deeply into me and making the metal jointed frame of the bench creak very slightly as my body rocked with each thrust. I took another hit from the poppers I carried, and breathed deep, an occasional moan wrung from me by the head of his erection pistoning in and out of me as I relaxed my body, my muscles easing their tension even more as I gently clenched and released them over and over, trying to keep pace with this shaft filling my fuckhole as I worked to massage it in return. It wasn't too long before he halted too, and the wet feeling of his own cum adding to the first load leaving me even hotter deep inside.

I lay there awhile longer, clenching a little now and then, squeezing at his shaft, enjoying the feel of the loads I'd taken coating my insides. Slowly, this second top's cock pulled out of me, a warm draft of air moving around his departing body and telling me just how slick my hole was now, after being fucked twice in quick succession, and being bred by both tops, one after the other . . .

Edited by BtmByTheBay