So I'm a BB Convert

planetboy20

Hey lads,

Just wanted to drop in and say I'm totally converted to BB:) Been toying with the idea for ages now, as I hate condoms........

Arranged a group fuck at local sauna and got pounded and seeded by 7 guys yesterday............ some of them more than once.........

The feeling of their jizz shooting up into my guts was indescribable.................

Had cum dripping down the back of legs all night, was fucking amazing.........

I'm neg (had last STI screening in September) but I'm not under any delusion that I'll stay that way if I BB from now on...... I just think it's a choice for me, and I'm happy to accept the risks that come with it.......

Hey I survived cancer 5 years ago - Lol maybe in 5 years I'll get lucky with a HIV vaccine hehe but fuck it anyway.................. BB and POWER BOTTOM here:) Any of you ever in Ireland - HIT ME UP!

Being a submissive bottom, I knew I would be exposed to bareback sex soon or later. I am negative as of now but I know one of these days there will be some positive dominant top who will convert me. Sometimes that's why I don't ask the status if they are hot and dominant tops..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cardoc49

Hi planetboy20: please accept my respect and admiration: you surely made a very important and fundamental decision becumming a totally devoted bareback guy - its such a wonderful step and your debut is definitely going to make you feel proud! so thumbs up and I admire how you happily accept the risks involved - thumbs up again

xx Carsten

My bb conversion was accidental. I was with one of my regular tops, we both always played safe ,we started making out and he slid his cock in me and started fucking me while I was on my back. He stopped suddenly and had a strange look on his face, "I'm not wearing a condom", I wrapped my legs around him and said I don't care. He restared fucking me and blew his load deep up my chute. We lay there for several minutes, he apologized and I said there is nothing to apologize for. He said he really loved doing it bb, so from then on that is how we did it.

Edited by Hotload84

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest slobbvers

I love bb. Love the feeling when I cum in a guy's ass and when a guy cums in me. Was trying to hook up with a guy and said I only do bb. He said forget it. His loss. One of the last times I got fucked with a condom the top was fucking at least 15 minutes and didn't cum. He told pulled out and told me to jack off. He had taken off the condom. I asked him to put his cock back inside, bare, so I'd have some stimulation. He did. He liked it so much that he started fucking me. After five minutes we came almost at the same time. He was deep in my ass and I all over my chest. Very hot.

Edited by slobbvers

I have been a bb convert since around the mid 90s. I barebacked in the mid 70s used condoms at the begining of HIV until mid 90s when we got better medicines for HIV. I barebacked as a top and bottom until heart medicines made it hard for me to top. Now I bottom bareback and love loads in my ass. I did not get HIV until August 2010 at age 72. Not bad for a long tme barebacker taking all loads no questions asked.

Back in NYC in the 90's, I had a lover who loved to fuck me, but as he was participating in an HIV study (we were both neg), he insisted on using condoms. I was still careful, so I put up with it.

Before he'd put one on, he loved to slide his cock into my ass and gently fuck it for a minute or two, and it always felt so much better than after he'd rubbered up. One day we were both so horny, and it felt so damn good to fuck flesh-to-flesh that he couldn't stop fucking until he came in me - I was ecstatic, as it was the best sex we'd had, but he was overcome with guilt and shame, having blown the requirement for the study. As I recall, we broke up soon after.

Edited by Ingulphus

I started off by accident I suppose, got carried away one night in darkroom; no condoms and did it anyway. It felt so much better! Now actively seek it out, though in fairness the current circle of friends I have is not that forthcoming, so any midland/NW UK tops want to offer up!?? :-)

Edited by Hotload84

• 5 months later...