Serendipity at the Bathhouse on a Weekday

mikemo69

I had some free time Thursday so I decided to visit the local bathhouse, arriving there there shortly after sunup.  Disappointingly the parking lot was almost empty.  I just hoped that a crowd would show up later in the day.  I spent the morning sucking a couple of nice cocks and letting a guy suck me off through a gloryhole.  

Finally around noon the crowd started picking up and a daddy bear type cruised me in the hallway.  After he flashed me a very thick 7 inches,  I asked him if he wanted to come to my room.  Happily he agreed.  As soon as the door was closed I got on my knees and got to work.  After a couple of minutes he pulled me to my feet, and kissed me.

When I commented "I hope that cock likes to fuck,” he replied yes, it did.

After playing with my cock a bit, he maneuvered me so I ended-up kneeling on the bed.  He was moving onto my ass.  After rimming me very nicely, he lubed his cock as he worked his fingers into my tight hole.  It had been weeks since I was last fucked, so I was tight.  Taking a deep hit from my little brown bottle, I curved my back so he had easy access.  He was quite thick and, as I said, it had been a while so there was some discomfort as he opened my hole wide.  There is something about that discomfort that is so hot to think about part of the physical intensity of feeling a man enter your body.  The only better feeling is feeling a hard cock pulse and seed inside.

He worked his way in gradually until I felt his balls against me and I told him to give it to me good.  He was happy to oblige. We had been going good for ten minutes or so and he stopped and asked me if I was interested in using the fuckbench in the darkroom, in public.  I thought about it for a moment and Ireplied I was more than fine with that idea.  

So shortly after that I was ass up on my hands and knees with my hole exposed for his pleasure.  He stated fucking me good again and a crowd of six or so men formed to watch.  A very hung black man came around and started feeding me his cock.  I don’t think I’m a bad cocksucker but I’m not the oral expert some are and the angle was hard I couldn’t take all his cock at once.  Spitroasting is hot to imagine but when you are getting drilled hard it can be hard to focus on the cock in your mouth.  After a few minutes my daddy bear took a break and I started getting slammed by that black cock.  I’m glad I was already opened, but the nine plus inches of BBC in my ass opened me up further and deeper.  I knew I was going to have the kind of sore hole the next day that makes me hard just remembering what I did the day before.  

While I was getting slammed I motioned for Daddy's cock and sucked on him for a little while while he took a break.  After a little more of that he switched positions with the Black guy and fucked me some more until he came.  I sucked him again because there is nothing better than tasting the hint of cum on the cock that just bred you deep.  After his load, three more men fucked me good, one of whom came in me.  It’s a bathhouse so I know a lot of guys want to save their loads until they are almost done for the day.  

I’d never been the bottom in a multiple partner situation before.  It was one of the hottest sexual activities I had done in my life.  I was sore after it was all said and done but I’d do it again.   Took me a few hours to recover too.  I'm surprised how getting dicked hard and deep will wear a bottom out.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8

Great story bud!  You all the nails right on the head - Best feeling is a man entering our body, and feeling a hard cock pulse and breed us.

Love being spit-roasted and tag-teamed, especially with an audience like you had.  Only thing better than a cock in our holes is the second, and third, and...

Oink!

• Upvote 1