Tops - Whats the most degrading thing for a bottom that turns u on?

lekesafadozn

For me its using a bottom with another top and being very verbal. I like tops showing off and destroying an ass in front of other guys. Its hot not to let the bottom talk and tell each other what a slut he is or what we are doing to him. Laughing at the slut and fucking him hard while your buddy is yelling about what a fucking whore he is.

yeah thats the stuff!!!!!!

I'm not into scat at all, major turnoff personally... no disrespect to anybody who is, but man that's fucking gross in my opinion.

But as to the original question, here's some stuff that I like to do to a slut bottom to degrade him and make him know he's a worthless cumdump bitch

-- ass to mouth, pull my cock out of his hole and make him suck it, ask him how his pussy tastes, make him tell me he loves the taste of his slut hole

-- spit on his face

-- pull his hair, choke him, ask him who's pussy or ass that is

-- ask him if he likes that big cock in his ass. when he says yes, I spit in his face and slap his face and tell him wrong answer. it's not his ass. that ass belongs to the top. (Love that one. Totally fuck with a bitches head hahaha)

-- make him beg for the load. tell him he's a worthless piece of shit and doesn't deserve the load, threaten to cum on the floor.

-- if I'm breeding him at my place, tell him to get the fuck out of here the second i dump my load. worthless bitch has served his purpose. get the fuck out.

I can probably think of more.

All that sounds like me and what i do to please, if you make me gag and keep swopping between me and another mouth pleaser that I have to be g you for it, then I am yours to use.

For me its using a bottom with another top and being very verbal. I like tops showing off and destroying an ass in front of other guys. Its hot not to let the bottom talk and tell each other what a slut he is or what we are doing to him. Laughing at the slut and fucking him hard while your buddy is yelling about what a fucking whore he is.

Fuck yes! Destroy that ass. Pound it, slap it, make the bottom spread his cheeks and smack him hard right on his hole. So hot!

Now that's hot.

• 3 months later...

Getting choked out--by hands or a cock, is really hot. The breeding is a given....but damn...the puking, gagging, and choking--especially with my arms tied behind my back...is amazing. I know I'll probably get snuffed by a total freak one day, but damn...the few times I've been beaten and choked out...fucking hot. Nothing more degrading.

• Upvote 1

being forced into diapers and even forced to wet them and show when I am wet and even have to ask Master if I can be changed. also very degrading to have a top walk up and piss into the back of my diaper and make me walk around until he tells me to change.

Treating my cocksucking bottoms with indifference, as if incidental to the size and rigidity of my cock

Showing-off my bulge, stroking my cock and allowing it to swing freely as I move around the room, often within inches of his face/mouth yet clearly forbidding him access unless I've explicitly instructed him how, when, to what degree and intensity I so desire...

I think cock denial is one of the most powerful. When my fucker comes with his mates to watch football my place, he plays it as an extreme height. I once got a spontaneous orgasm in front of his mates. I am used to get orgasmic on the streets seeing the men.

• 3 months later...

I absolutely love being used like this.

Top starts out slapping my face, proceeds to gunt punches, breath control, flogging on my back, beating my ass until it's bleeding, tooth brushing my asshole, fucking his loads in, fisting my hole, taking a nice long piss afterwards in my hole, restraining me, giving me injections in my ass cheek that hurt and finally expelling the loads of cum, blood, crisco and piss from my hole, getting my ass beaten again for it, then pouring alcohol all over my beaten ass and back and being forced to clean it up and when I don't, good swift kicks to my ass.

After you cum in the bottoms shitter, take a piss up his hole. Restrain him on his bed or couch and hit him in yhe stomach so he loseshis breath, expelling all the cum and piss in his bed.

Nastyrigpig, you are such a HOT fuker!

I love eating another guy's poz load out of a well-fucked ass. When I get lots of it dug out with my tongue, I spit it in the bottoms face and tell him now it is time for a real load. As I am fucking, any cum that cums out on my dick gets rubbed off on my fingers, put into my mouth then I make him lick it off my tongue. I always make sure my bottoms clean my dick afterwards.