Tops - Whats the most degrading thing for a bottom that turns u on?

lekesafadozn

Guest Deviant_Angel
I'm not into scat at all, major turnoff personally... no disrespect to anybody who is, but man that's fucking gross in my opinion.

But as to the original question, here's some stuff that I like to do to a slut bottom to degrade him and make him know he's a worthless cumdump bitch

-- ass to mouth, pull my cock out of his hole and make him suck it, ask him how his pussy tastes, make him tell me he loves the taste of his slut hole

-- spit on his face

-- pull his hair, choke him, ask him who's pussy or ass that is

-- ask him if he likes that big cock in his ass. when he says yes, I spit in his face and slap his face and tell him wrong answer. it's not his ass. that ass belongs to the top. (Love that one. Totally fuck with a bitches head hahaha)

-- make him beg for the load. tell him he's a worthless piece of shit and doesn't deserve the load, threaten to cum on the floor.

-- if I'm breeding him at my place, tell him to get the fuck out of here the second i dump my load. worthless bitch has served his purpose. get the fuck out.

I can probably think of more.

Very hot yunghungtop! Had a hookup a cpl weeks ago where the top did pretty much all of that to me. He did the the first bullet verbatim several times during the night. I already had a cpl loads in my hole before going over to his place so doing ass to mouth was even more amazing!

Guest Deviant_Angel
For me its using a bottom with another top and being very verbal. I like tops showing off and destroying an ass in front of other guys. Its hot not to let the bottom talk and tell each other what a slut he is or what we are doing to him. Laughing at the slut and fucking him hard while your buddy is yelling about what a fucking whore he is.

Nice :) Love trash talking tops and even more while in front of my bf who is also a top.

Guest Deviant_Angel
I can't resist a bottom in a sling with a steady stream of cum dripping from his raw cunt like a whore.

Even tho I'm more a sub btm I can't resist fucking a hole like that either.

I love a boyish looking bottom who has been fucked, used and abused by a tag team of guys to the point where he looks like he's begging for help. His helplessness excites a primal instinct in me to join the pack and take my turn with him. It's so fukkin hot to completely ignore his humanity as view him instead as an object to be used for my sexual pleasure.

i agree. yunghungtop understands His rights and privileges and the duties of cumslut bottoms. And while He may think it degrading to kick a bottom out after He's dumped His load (the bottom having served its purpose), to we bottoms, that is not so much degrading as reinforcement of our understanding of our purpose in life. So, in a way, being "degraded" in such a manner is in fact, validation.

couldn't agree more

Guest faggot hole

RawPozLust says "I love a boyish looking bottom who has been fucked, used and abused by a tag team of guys to the point where he looks like he's begging for help. His helplessness excites a primal instinct in me to join the pack and take my turn with him. It's so fukkin hot to completely ignore his humanity as view him instead as an object to be used for my sexual pleasure." It is good to know that there are Men like RawPozLust. i only wish there were more. RawPozLust understands that for a slut/whore like me, havng been fucked into oblivion, the last thing i want is to be rescued. What i really need is another load, and then another and another -- to be fucked by Men who KNOW that i am, indeed, nothing but an object.

I'm not into scat at all, major turnoff personally... no disrespect to anybody who is, but man that's fucking gross in my opinion.

But as to the original question, here's some stuff that I like to do to a slut bottom to degrade him and make him know he's a worthless cumdump bitch

-- ass to mouth, pull my cock out of his hole and make him suck it, ask him how his pussy tastes, make him tell me he loves the taste of his slut hole

-- spit on his face

-- pull his hair, choke him, ask him who's pussy or ass that is

-- ask him if he likes that big cock in his ass. when he says yes, I spit in his face and slap his face and tell him wrong answer. it's not his ass. that ass belongs to the top. (Love that one. Totally fuck with a bitches head hahaha)

-- make him beg for the load. tell him he's a worthless piece of shit and doesn't deserve the load, threaten to cum on the floor.

-- if I'm breeding him at my place, tell him to get the fuck out of here the second i dump my load. worthless bitch has served his purpose. get the fuck out.

I can probably think of more.

damn you sound hot! love being told to split when you're done pumping my hole. no clean-up, just put on my pants and leave with a gaping, dripping hole.

As a bottom, I think it's brilliant when you reach that point of total sluttiness, where you don't care for your situation or surrounding. It's amazing when you're getting fucked and blowing someone else at the same time, knowing that in a few moments once one guy has blown his load in your hole, the other one will be round to do the same.

Totally understand RawPozLust - it's an overwhelming feeling when you feel almost in danger because, whether it's two guys or more, you are totally lost to them, they can do anything they want - and they will.

RawPozLust says "I love a boyish looking bottom who has been fucked, used and abused by a tag team of guys to the point where he looks like he's begging for help. His helplessness excites a primal instinct in me to join the pack and take my turn with him. It's so fukkin hot to completely ignore his humanity as view him instead as an object to be used for my sexual pleasure." It is good to know that there are Men like RawPozLust. i only wish there were more. RawPozLust understands that for a slut/whore like me, havng been fucked into oblivion, the last thing i want is to be rescued. What i really need is another load, and then another and another -- to be fucked by Men who KNOW that i am, indeed, nothing but an object.

I used to have a TOP like this...

I was stupid and believed that i needed some respect in my life... Now its 5 years later and i am celibate. I believe i should be dealt a STIFF reminder of just how stupid i am for making that choice.

• Administrators

To me it's a turn on just see a guy go from being a person to a cum filled piece of meat. Cum dumps lose a bit of their humanity when they're laying there taking loads from anonymous tops. Of course, they're regular guys, but in the moment that the top unloads they're just a piece of meat (if everything goes properly).

Guest faggot hole

RawTop has the right take on this. i know i am nothing but meat. And when i am taking that 7th or 10th or 18th load of the evening, and my eyes are glazed, and i am delirious with sex, and cum is oozing out of my hole and there is a pool of cum on the floor from where it has been dribbling out of my cunt, and i know that at the very first opportunity i will be on my hands and knees licking that up (with my ass i the air hoping to attract yet one more load) i KNOW that i am nothing but meat. And that is soooooo satisfying.