Sounding, Cock Rings, Piercing and Pumps

Kayne

When I was a lad, I tried pumping my dick to gain length and girth, but  I fell out of  interest after a few months because of how cheap the pump was. I similarly experimented with Sounding. I got obsessed with leather cock rings.  In recent years, I've gotten obsessed with metal cock rings. I rarely take mine off now. 

Now, especially after learning about my Toxic fuck Meat, those old curiosities are back. I want to get a Jacob's ladder but I also want to pump my cick ans wear my metal C-Rings. 

Anyone got experience with these things?  I'd love to share and learn. 

How about it Bros?

Here's a pic of my cock

cockshot009.jpg

• Upvote 2

I have experience with all of the above. Are there specific questions you have?

I can tell you that cock pumping does not actually lengthen or thicken your cock - it causes more blood to be drawn in due to the vacuum, but to get longer ot thicker you would have to add more cells, and pumping doesn’t do that. Over-pumping can cause problems as well. While a penis pump does have practical uses both therapeutically for certain conditions and as a stopgap measure for dealing with erectile dysfunction, it’s mostly just a visual aid for fapping.

Sounds are medical instruments intended for use in widening the urethra to allow the passage of kidney stones, and for other issues related to obstruction of the urethra. Sounding does not cause any other change in anatomy. It can, however, cause the granddaddy of all urethral infections if not performed with sterile sounds and an antiseptic play environment. You also need to know what you’re doing before you start jabbing yourself on the inside with long pieces of metal. Sounding can feel great, but it shouldn’t be done by amateurs.

Metal cock rings - main rule of thumb is be the one you choose isn’t too small. When you’re fully erect, you should not feel an uncomfortable tightness, and your cock should not darken in color. If the ring is too tight, you run the risk of getting an erection so constricted that your cock begins to feel cold, turn purple, and you may not be able to remove the ring.

In terms of genital piercings, 1) Be very sure you’ve chosen the right one for you; 2) Be aware of any changes the piercing may require in your habits (i.e., you might have to sit down to pee); 3) Follow the healing care instructions religiously until the piercing is fully healed; 4) Do not fuck, pump, or otherwise manhandle, mangle or mistreat your cock during healing - be patient; and 5) One it’s healed, Do Not Do Stupid Shit with your piercing like hanging weights from it, suspending yourself from the ceiling thereby, or using it in a log-pulling competition. And don’t let other guys go too far in playing with it, because they will if you let them.

Any other questions, please ask.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I have experience with all of the above. Are there specific questions you have?

I can tell you that cock pumping does not actually lengthen or thicken your cock - it causes more blood to be drawn in due to the vacuum, but to get longer ot thicker you would have to add more cells, and pumping doesn’t do that. Over-pumping can cause problems as well. While a penis pump does have practical uses both therapeutically for certain conditions and as a stopgap measure for dealing with erectile dysfunction, it’s mostly just a visual aid for fapping.

Sounds are medical instruments intended for use in widening the urethra to allow the passage of kidney stones, and for other issues related to obstruction of the urethra. Sounding does not cause any other change in anatomy. It can, however, cause the granddaddy of all urethral infections if not performed with sterile sounds and an antiseptic play environment. You also need to know what you’re doing before you start jabbing yourself on the inside with long pieces of metal. Sounding can feel great, but it shouldn’t be done by amateurs.

Metal cock rings - main rule of thumb is be the one you choose isn’t too small. When you’re fully erect, you should not feel an uncomfortable tightness, and your cock should not darken in color. If the ring is too tight, you run the risk of getting an erection so constricted that your cock begins to feel cold, turn purple, and you may not be able to remove the ring.

In terms of genital piercings, 1) Be very sure you’ve chosen the right one for you; 2) Be aware of any changes the piercing may require in your habits (i.e., you might have to sit down to pee); 3) Follow the healing care instructions religiously until the piercing is fully healed; 4) Do not fuck, pump, or otherwise manhandle, mangle or mistreat your cock during healing - be patient; and 5) One it’s healed, Do Not Do Stupid Shit with your piercing like hanging weights from it, suspending yourself from the ceiling thereby, or using it in a log-pulling competition. And don’t let other guys go too far in playing with it, because they will if you let them.

Any other questions, please ask.

Thanks for the Info Bro. I had wanted to know if pumping while wearing  a metal ring was okay and if pumping after getting a ladder was a good Idea .

Working on my Body Mod Kink list  now that I'm a brother.

Pumping while wearing a metal ring is probably NOT a good idea, because the pumping would swell your cock beyond the normal girth accommodated by your ring and you could end up trapped in it as described. Normally, when a pump is used for ED, once the pumping is complete, the mump is removed and a tight, flexible ring is quickly placed around the base to capture the blood in the cock long enough for intercourse.

You might also find pumping with a metal ring on a problem in any case, as it would interfere with getting a good vacuum seal for the pump to work.

As to pumping with piercings, I have pumped with my ampallang with no problem, but you must be absolutely certain that your piercing has completely healed before making any such attempt. Seriously.

On 11/17/2018 at 5:12 AM, ErosWired said:

Pumping while wearing a metal ring is probably NOT a good idea, because the pumping would swell your cock beyond the normal girth accommodated by your ring and you could end up trapped in it as described. Normally, when a pump is used for ED, once the pumping is complete, the mump is removed and a tight, flexible ring is quickly placed around the base to capture the blood in the cock long enough for intercourse.

You might also find pumping with a metal ring on a problem in any case, as it would interfere with getting a good vacuum seal for the pump to work.

As to pumping with piercings, I have pumped with my ampallang with no problem, but you must be absolutely certain that your piercing has completely healed before making any such attempt. Seriously.

Understood! thanks!