January 2011 - Barebacksaunaslut visiting the big smoke...

JoshLandaleXXX

Best place in London for bareback sex with multiple guys?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Best place in London for bareback sex with multiple guys?

• Play Pit
    • The Fort
    • Central Station
    • The Hoist
    • Chariots
    • Other (please specify)

Hi guys,

I'm going to be in London in the 2nd week of January - exact dates to be confirmed, but it will be during the 2nd week.

Am probably staying in central london, at as cheap as possible hotel as i can find. And will be visiting various sex clubs and sauna's.

Im also going to the bottom of honour at a gang bang organised by GSLUT on gaydar... if you want to attend (tops only) then get in touch with him, or myself and we'll send you details when they're confirmed.

If anyone can recommend any sleazy run down hotels/b&b's in central london which are good for gay guys, please let me know. Also, if anyone knows the best places in london for no strings bareback fucking, any information is greatly appreciated.

I've never done the big smoke gay scene before, so need as much info as possible.

Cheers guys!

Looking forward to being the small town yokel in the big city spreading my legs and getting bred good n proper...

post-434-140864334475_thumb.jpg

post-434-140864334541_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...