A Ride in the Truck

atllkg

In small towns it's hard to find kinky fun, and I do enjoy a good flogging sessions when the opportunity arises, so when I saw a post on A4A from a guy who said he was into domination, I dropped him a line letting him know of my taste for being on the receiving end of a flogger and riding crop; I also let him know that with some WS thrown in I would be a happy guy.  A few days later he responded telling me to respond with my text number, that he'd be in touch.  A day later a text comes in no ID.  Now, usually I don't bother with such numbers but as the text was on my underground phone number I figured it was the Dom, and so it was.  He instructed me to meet him in a parking lot of a strip mall.  When I arrived I parked my car next to his pick-up truck, and, per his instructions, got into the back seat of his truck, the windows of which, I should mention, had been tinted very dark. 

As I often enjoy taking experiences to the edge, my encounter with this Dom was getting increasingly interesting, and once I was in his truck the Dom put me in my place:  without even turning around he simply ordered me to strip.  I complied with the result I was naked, seated in a truck which was parked in a public parking lot.  Handing me a blindfold and instructing me to put it on, the Dom drove off, making a ten minute drive, at which point the truck paused, a garage door opened, the truck pulled into the garage, and the door closed. 

"Take off the blindfold," the Dom instructed.  In doing so I saw him for the first time:  he was a handsome, big daddy bear with muscles everywhere.  And he was very much a Dom.  Placing a dog collar around my neck, he snapped on a leash and led me to a bedroom.  Once there he ordered "Assume the position and wait."

On my knees I awaited his return, just waiting and waiting.  My cock was so hard and just twitching in anticipation.  Finally he returned to the bedroom, but now fully dressed.  Helping himself to my flogger, he started on my back, most definitely knowing his way with the tool as he elicited much sting but voiding those spots should be avoided.  Of course my cock was as fully hard as it could get, which, to be honest, was pretty much how it had been since he told me to strip in the truck. 

Initially he stuck with the flogger, varying placement on my body, but then he switched to use of the riding crop, focusing his attentions on my cock and balls.  Naturally my cock head was beet red as my cock streamed precum.  He seemed very pleased. 

"Jerk out a load," he ordered.

I was slightly startled as, until this point we had exchanged virtually no actual dialogue, and foolishly I hesitated thinking "WTF is this guy's game?" My hesitance earned my cock a hard wack, so I immediately jerked myself, and within a minute or so blew my load.  Then he ordered me on lay on the bed, on my back, my head hanging over the edge of the mattress.  He then proceeded to face-fuck me, eventually going full-thrust, which is when he blew load. 

When he had caught his breath he glanced at me, ordering me to dress, and when presentable we returned to the truck when again I donned the blindfold, and we drove off for a short trip to, as it turned-out, the parking lot where my car awaited me.  Before I got out of his truck the Dom, who had been remarkably taciturn, switched gears and became quite chatty, explaining he has several subs who regularly service him, but as he doesn't like to fuck guys, he offered me the opportunity to join him in his play sessions, with the express understanding I would breed the guys.  Raw. 

Of course my reply was to say "If that would please you I'll be happy to bareback the subs.  Just let me know the details."

He went on explaining the next time we meet I am to arrive first, and having stripped and having placed a hood over my head, one of his subs will arrive and go through the whole routine.  Now, even knowing the Dom's intent that I should breed his subs, I plan to take advantage of the situation as follows.  I expect the Dom will have the sub bound, spread eagle on the bed.  If the sub has a nice cock, I will have a quick sit down on that cock and go for a ride.  The Dom may well be pissed off and the other sub may also be none too happy, but what the hell.  I never said I was a submissive sub.  I know the role to play to get the action.  ?  We do what we have to do to get raw cock and cum.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 11/24/2018 at 9:43 AM, atllkg said:

In small towns it's hard to find kinky fun, and I do enjoy a good flogging sessions when the opportunity arises, so when I saw a post on A4A from a guy who said he was into domination, I dropped him a line letting him know of my taste for being on the receiving end of a flogger and riding crop; I also let him know that with some WS thrown in I would be a happy guy.  A few days later he responded telling me to respond with my text number, that he'd be in touch.  A day later a text comes in no ID.  Now, usually I don't bother with such numbers but as the text was on my underground phone number I figured it was the Dom, and so it was.  He instructed me to meet him in a parking lot of a strip mall.  When I arrived I parked my car next to his pick-up truck, and, per his instructions, got into the back seat of his truck, the windows of which, I should mention, had been tinted very dark. 

As I often enjoy taking experiences to the edge, my encounter with this Dom was getting increasingly interesting, and once I was in his truck the Dom put me in my place:  without even turning around he simply ordered me to strip.  I complied with the result I was naked, seated in a truck which was parked in a public parking lot.  Handing me a blindfold and instructing me to put it on, the Dom drove off, making a ten minute drive, at which point the truck paused, a garage door opened, the truck pulled into the garage, and the door closed. 

"Take off the blindfold," the Dom instructed.  In doing so I saw him for the first time:  he was a handsome, big daddy bear with muscles everywhere.  And he was very much a Dom.  Placing a dog collar around my neck, he snapped on a leash and led me to a bedroom.  Once there he ordered "Assume the position and wait."

On my knees I awaited his return, just waiting and waiting.  My cock was so hard and just twitching in anticipation.  Finally he returned to the bedroom, but now fully dressed.  Helping himself to my flogger, he started on my back, most definitely knowing his way with the tool as he elicited much sting but voiding those spots should be avoided.  Of course my cock was as fully hard as it could get, which, to be honest, was pretty much how it had been since he told me to strip in the truck. 

Initially he stuck with the flogger, varying placement on my body, but then he switched to use of the riding crop, focusing his attentions on my cock and balls.  Naturally my cock head was beet red as my cock streamed precum.  He seemed very pleased. 

"Jerk out a load," he ordered.

I was slightly startled as, until this point we had exchanged virtually no actual dialogue, and foolishly I hesitated thinking "WTF is this guy's game?" My hesitance earned my cock a hard wack, so I immediately jerked myself, and within a minute or so blew my load.  Then he ordered me on lay on the bed, on my back, my head hanging over the edge of the mattress.  He then proceeded to face-fuck me, eventually going full-thrust, which is when he blew load. 

When he had caught his breath he glanced at me, ordering me to dress, and when presentable we returned to the truck when again I donned the blindfold, and we drove off for a short trip to, as it turned-out, the parking lot where my car awaited me.  Before I got out of his truck the Dom, who had been remarkably taciturn, switched gears and became quite chatty, explaining he has several subs who regularly service him, but as he doesn't like to fuck guys, he offered me the opportunity to join him in his play sessions, with the express understanding I would breed the guys.  Raw. 

Of course my reply was to say "If that would please you I'll be happy to bareback the subs.  Just let me know the details."

He went on explaining the next time we meet I am to arrive first, and having stripped and having placed a hood over my head, one of his subs will arrive and go through the whole routine.  Now, even knowing the Dom's intent that I should breed his subs, I plan to take advantage of the situation as follows.  I expect the Dom will have the sub bound, spread eagle on the bed.  If the sub has a nice cock, I will have a quick sit down on that cock and go for a ride.  The Dom may well be pissed off and the other sub may also be none too happy, but what the hell.  I never said I was a submissive sub.  I know the role to play to get the action.  ?  We do what we have to do to get raw cock and cum.

Boy buddy, did you hit on something that I always thought I was the only person looking for it!  For much of the first part of my life I was a top, but never a Dom one, always a sub persona.  Then I used to wish for a Dom who would use me to fuck and breed his subs, like breaking in horses.  Since they were unworthy of the Master's cock yet, or his friends, he would use me to train them in being fucked and bred.  Alas, I never did find that Dom, or get my top skills put to use like that.  But now that I'm bottom would love to be sub for you to 'break in' for our mutual Dom.  Great story, bud!

On 11/25/2018 at 10:21 PM, HardOneLA said:

Boy buddy, did you hit on something that I always thought I was the only person looking for it!  For much of the first part of my life I was a top, but never a Dom one, always a sub persona.  Then I used to wish for a Dom who would use me to fuck and breed his subs, like breaking in horses.  Since they were unworthy of the Master's cock yet, or his friends, he would use me to train them in being fucked and bred.  Alas, I never did find that Dom, or get my top skills put to use like that.  But now that I'm bottom would love to be sub for you to 'break in' for our mutual Dom.  Great story, bud!

That's the thing about small towns. Can find the most bizarre situations. My first time submitting to a Dom, never knew I even had that urge, was in Augusta GA at the Parliament House. Augusta almost qualifies as a small town.   Wandered into a dungeon setup they have on the weekends. I had been going to the Parliament House (Augusta) for about 2 years and never even was curious enough to check the dungeon out. One Friday night I stopped by. Got the attention of a Dom; think he knew I was fresh meat. He asked if I wanted to come back the next night for a session. I thought, WTF and showed up on Saturday. I thought I would get bound up and fucked. When I arrived, I  Was told to strip down, and then was bound standing up spread eagle. About 30 guys were standing around watching. For the next half hour I was flogged, my cock tortured with a riding crop. Not once did the Dom take any clothing off, my cock was never touched for sex. This was pure Sadism. When the session was over, I was covered in red welts that stayed around for a week. The Dom made me stand there, stripped down while the other Doms stopped by to look at his handy work and the symmetry of his marks  left on me. I was nothing but a canvass for his marks. For the rest of my stay at Parliment House I just walked around with a jock on, showing off my marks. Guys would just come up and say.....Oh, you're the guy..........guess word got around about the slut sub who could really take the whip.  I was horned up for days. Each time I saw those marks in the mirror I had to jerk off.

Living in a small town sure has limits to this type of play; thank goodness. But when I can find a Dom that is serious about this action I do appreciate it.  I've got a  buddy in Mexico I visit once a year. I take my flogger and riding crop with me and have trained him to leave great marks on me. If you're in the neighborhood, drop a line. Always entertaining to find a fellow appreciator of the whip and cane.

BTW, the Dom with the truck sent an email the other day almost to point of setting up the next session. Of course there's no follow up for now..........I'm very aware he's mentality torturing me making me get worked up and frustrated that he's not available. Of course I want to feel him flogging me again and I want to go to more extremes but it will be on his schedule. That's part of the fun, waiting and seeing what's next.