Don’t cum in my ass

Japbtm

I love when guys say this. It always puts me over the edge. I have many stories of naive twinks letting me in bare ‘just for a bit’ and then when I start fucking them hard and deep they realize I might cum in them. So they ask me not to, only to get my load 9” deep before they even finished their request.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, 2014Anthony said:

Loadgiver,   would love to hear your stories about those naive twinks taking your cock bare.

Starting at the begining when I first discovered dominating, barebacking, and breeding.  For several years I had bad luck with sex, I knew I wasn’t a bttm early but no one could take my large dick.  It turns out the size is less of an issue when you remove the rubber.  So one night after the bar I was crashing on a friends couch, a mutual friend crashed on the floor.  Part way through the night I was cold so I picked him up and put him on the couch with me to cuddle. I’m pretty sure i didn’t even wake him while doing so.  I snuggled back and a while later I felt him rub his ass against me.  I took it a step further and pulled his underwear down. I didn’t have condoms but I was so fucking horny I decided to tease his ass with my cock.  I was surprised when my dick went in with a small shove, it had never been this easy to enter a guy with a condom on.  He notice though.  It definitely woke him up. I pumped a few times in and out and he moaned with pleasure.  —Side note I’m lucky he’s bi, I had no idea what his orientation was at the time.— This is the first time I was ever able to put my whole cock inside a man and feel his ass stroke me with every thrust. I knew right away condoms were my enemy. I was still fucking him slow, savouring the new feeling and  assuming that this was temporary that it could all stop if I wasn’t careful. Then he gave me an idea that hadn’t even crossed my mind.   The first and only thing he said to me was a meek whisper “please don’t cum inside me without a condom on”. A switch went off an I went from being afraid he would stop me to being determined to take him.  I told him “yes baby” and started pounding him deep and fast and in less than a minute I was shooting a huge load right up his ass and watched his face shoved into the pillow contort with pleasure fear and confusion. He asked why I came in him when he told him not to and I pretended that I misheard him, but I didn’t apologize. He said he’s glad I did, but not to do it again.  Hahaha, i’ve bred this guy so many times since then.  This night transformed me into a load giver. When I pick a guy to load he gets it deep every time, and I prefer a challenge.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

The time for a bottom to say this is long before you're having sex.  If you're already into it, and it has not been discussed, the bottom has no right to say it at that point.  The top should cum in him.

• 1 month later...