Im tired of Putting Out and Not Getting Offf

CumAddictedFag

My grandpa supplied me with a LL the Cum Ineeded til I was old to service his drinking buddies. By time I was a to teenager, by then I had about after school job working for the owner of both the chance Adult be Arcades in my hometown. Most earrings were from Manning the Glory Holes, and he had a schedule of the days there would be a cocksucking faggot in the booths. I got be paid mostly can in Cum. 

I had a hidden life until I turned eighteen then I was able to promote myself. But in a conservative farm town they weren't ready for a Proud cocksucking faggot, so I left be and moved to Denver. It large city I had places that actually we wanted. So I wander through the Adult Arcades, Bookstores and Movie Theaters to help with my Insatiable hunger for Cum. Being able to be a Proud faggot with years of practice, available for any Horny Males needing relief. It has made my Quality of Life better. My family disowned me because be they couldn't understand and I was an embarrassment. And they didn't believe my own grandpa a pillar of the community, Who as a Lifetime 4-H Leader who worked with children.

So nowadays I am so confident Gay Man can who politely asks the Males that catch my if they would like a NSA Blowjob. The only thing I ask for in return is for them to give me their Cum. I don't worry very much about problem, because I'm coming 6'' 7" and weigh 229 lbs. Oral Sex is situation where Gay Men a no d Straight Males can share Time together and be when finished we both the walk satisfied, get our needs net