Which tastes better?

Guest bumbtch

Which tastes better?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

Probably prefer pee. Usually , after I swallow cum , it probably means the end of play for me, as after most of the tops have come, they are not interested in playing anymore.  Piss is however another matter. As for taste, it depends, some piss is so mild that it tastes almost like water while sometimes is too strong my preference. Same as cum, sometimes I couldn’t even taste it when the guy shoots straight to the back of my mouth. I used to hate salty cum taste but lately I find it such a turn on.

Edited by ltrhornypig
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

I love cum.  I love the taste.  I love to swallow.

I love piss for different reasons.  Kneeling and being pissed on is an act of submission and degradation.   I like the man to piss all over my face and body and I'll take piss in my mouth and swallow.

This is difficult to answer because I like them both, however I think I'd give a slight edge to piss because I drank it long before I swallowed cum. As a curious young boy, I had no hesitation tasting piss and I liked it from the first sip. On the other hand, it took a while for me to work up to tasting cum; partly because once I'd shoot I'd start to loose interest, and also I thought it had a weird texture which put me off. But once I did taste it, I quickly decided I liked it and by the time I was taking loads from other guys (and not just licking up my own) I was an avid cum and piss junky.   So as I said, I give a slight edge to piss.

I also wonder which I'd prefer if they were available in equal quantities. If cum loads were as big as piss loads would I be able to chug it all or find it overwhelming? It would be interesting to find out strictly from a scientific stand point, of course.   I'd definitely chug a glass full of each for science because science is cool.