freshly fucked and inseminated by a hot jock

norcalraw

Was busy working at my beach house/rental all day, got horny and logged online to Adam4adam. This hot jock stud visiting from out-of-town was interested in coming over to fuck. He wanted to give me his big cock and load. After back and forth with email, he finally came out with his request to fuck raw. I was more than willing to oblige the request. I texted him directions and instructions to come through my side door to master bedroom. I was cleaned out, lubed and on all fours for him to come in and fuck. He arrived and came to the door, opened it, and found my hole waiting for him. He undressed and showed me his big thick cock. Easily 8.5x6. I sucked it and got it all wet and he then pushed me down and took me from behind and got his cock all the way in. Damn, it was big. It hurt like hell initially, but then we got into a hot fuck rhythm. He was going in deep and his big ball sack was smacking my ass. He wanted me to tell him to nut inside me. I did and told him to fuck me raw and unload his cum. He finally did and shot a huge mega load of cum. He pulled out and i sucked him clean of cum and my ass juice. He dressed and left. I was hungry, I squatted and pushed his load out and swallowed it all. It was thick, creamy, and tasted so warm and salty. I finally stroked my big cock using some of his cum as lube. I shot a huge load and swallowed that too. Was very hot. This just happened about 15 mins ago.

• Upvote 1