Chicago Visit

Hairybttmcub43

Well i was in Chicago 12/16- 12/19. Had a blast and ended up with 9 loads. 

I had to work from the hotel Monday and Tuesday so planned to take loads all day. And that plan worked. Got up Monday, prepped and then got online and posted an ad on bbrt. First load was a cute latin guy.. came over stripped bred me  and left. Load 1. married dude hit me up, but would only fuck with a condom. Luckily i had brought some. he also wanted ass up anonymous, love that.. Give him the room number, told him i would leave a condom out (i had opened it and punched a hole in the end). he came in, i was ass up on the bed, but put the condom on and fucked me.. loved feeling his cock throb inside me when we shot his load. I reached back when he was done and make sure the condom came off  in my ass.. i squeezed my hold as i pulled it out and it was empty when i pulled it out... Load 2. Next guy was a CUTE bear. he came over, we made out and enjoyed each others pits, he loved my cummy hole and pumped load 3 in me. Next was the best of the week!!!. a HOT BBC, 8 THICK, it was a quick chat on BBRT, he wanted to breed my tummy hole, ass up anonymous. I propped the door open, he cam in, i was ass up. He stripped and made me suck him hard. my god he was huge.. He slide that thick cock deep in me.. and started pounded. Thank god for poppers. i would reach back to grab his ass, but he would push my arms back up. at one point he was holding my arms down just pouring my hole. he moved me up on the bed i was flat on my stomach and then just went to town. fucking me hard and then i felt him throb in my hole and flood it with him cum. he pulled out, rinsed off and got dressed and left. No words spoken. 

met friends out for dinner, after the BBC i was done for the night.

Tuesday got up, cleaned up. and started my day. It was slow on bbrt, so i posted ass up anonymous on double list. Got two hits, one married dude one gay twink. The twink stopped chatting, but the married dude came over. I let him in, stripped and then he was balls deep in me. Next guy was a hot otter that had bred me when i was in San Fran a few months earlier, again, not many words spoken, came in ..tossed me on my back and drove into my hole and dropped a huge load in me.  After he left i was looking around on BBRT. to my delight the BBC from the day before had messaged, it was shot "on my way, be ready" . i jumped up and propped the door open and waiting. Again he came in, no words spoken, he pushed me up on the bed, and rapped my ass.. my GOD he felt good in me. He left and i laid there for big feeling his cum drip out of my ass. 

GOD I love Chicago!!

• Like 6

Seen the word of " Hotel " - have to tell what happen to me - I was a maintenance man ( 28 yrs old ) for a small hotel and type of place a lot of sexual going on - inexpensive price .

2 Latin males ( 1 older / big male / 30's and other 1 small and young / 19 yrs old ) checking in for 1 bed - the young latin male was cute and very hot butt - I was smiling at him and he returned a smile !

I was getting excited and wild thoughts about him - they were staying for 1 week and ran into them several times but  noticed they would not allowing house maid into there room . I decided , after they left for dinner , to peek into their room to see if everything was OK !

The room was a mess , dirty bed sheets , pizza boxes and a surprise was a lot of used condoms on the floor- part - filled with cum loads - gotten me very excited - picked up a few .

The following day , the big latin male went to work , the latin boy went to the pool side and I went to their room - making sure their sink was partly stopped up . The young latin boy went to his room - called the Office about his sink - I had to make a call fixing it !

I had on my flop sandles , shorts , tee shirt , and no underwear ( 7.5 inch uncut ) . I went to his room - met him with a smile - condoms still on the floor - picked up a few  playing with them - put them in the garbage can .

Then , in the bath room - laying down on the floor - he had a perfect view of my dick - chatting - using my tools undoing the sink pips . I put my wrench on my crotch - pulling the pipe undone - then asking him to hand me my wrench - he grabbed my wrench / same time my hand grabbed his hand - pressing his against my semi erection !  ( both of use was smiling ! )

I took care of  bath room sink - smiling together - he pressing his body against of mine - feeling my dick - squeezing his tight , sweet looking booty - HOT times !

He got undress and so did I - knew what was going to happen - some good hard raw fucking - he laid in bed - so freaking HOT - having my huge erection - he pulled out a joint - smoking - he was picking up the used condoms - lubing his cunt hole - sucking the cum loads out - tell me to do it too - doing it too - fucking HOT - he was a animal - I knew I had to go soon !

Damn , giving me a smile and kiss - I left him !

Next day about the same routine happen to us - then the night before they were leaving - got a phone call about the sink problems - starting to go there but noticed his boyfriend was there !

Entered the room , both been drinking and smoking weed - used condoms still on the floor - both helping me drinking and smoking - catching up with them - so fucking Hot - the latin boy stripping to music - his boyfriend got naked - at least 11 inch uncut dick swinging in the air . 

The Latin boy was naked / dancing - coming on his boyfriend and me - taking my clothes off - playing - picking up used condoms - sucking the juices - having me suck the condoms too - smoking - oh fucking HOT !

Then , the boy went to the bed - squirting used cum up his cunt as lube  - Simply Hot and Beautiful tight cunt hole !

I was suggested to be first fucking him - I did so - fucking hot and beautiful - fucking hot ! Then , his boy friend got behind me - flopping his big dark dick on my butt .  He grabbing my butt - shoving forward to dick his boyfriend harder  and deeper - his boyfriend getting a erection !

His young boy friend , while fucking him , pulled out a bottle of poppers - telling me sniff - sniff - I did so - so fucking relaxed - then the older latin flopped on the bed - spreading my legs - ready to fuck me - the latin boy telling me to sniff again - putting his dick in my mouth - commanding me to suck it - his older boy friend rimming my hole - - then pushing - in  slowly -  fucking hurting - sniffing more - then eating out the boy - so much I was being used - the sun started coming up - we all had a great - the older latin went to work - I called in sick but stayed in the room all day with him - mercy - he and I was working on the used condoms - becoming addicted to used condoms !

They were checking out of the hotel - they gave me a small bag of used condoms / have cum inside them - still wondering where they were getting the used condoms ?

• Like 1