4 hr play

AlwaysOpen

So, I hooked up  on a bars patio a few months ago with this guy. Younger than me with a really nice uncut cock, which I sucked  for  over a half an hour before we took a beer break. I am all bottom, which seemed to work for him. I went back to the patio and found a coupl eother guys to suck, andeven got a load. Then this guy shows back up, and we found a corner and I went back to my knees and started sucking on him. At one point I think he had a small orgasm- as there was a couple of spurts of what tasted like cum. But he kept his cock in my  mouth and I kept sucking. At some point, he held my head still, and shortly  after he let a brief shot of piss out.I gulped it down, and he seemed to understand it was not going to freak me out, so he began pissing in earnest down my throat. I stayed on his cock getting  piss for another hour, at which point my knees needed  a break, and he was starting to run dry. We exchanged numbers and I made my way home before all his piss  found its way out of me.

Next week, I contacted him and offered to bring a 12 pack  if he was thirsty and looking for another  session. Inside of an hour, I was at his place, each of us drinking a beer- when he suggested I get between his legs and stay there. He had been guzzling water before I arrived, and except for getting more beers for himself, his cock stayed in my  mouth for 4 hours that night. Never got cum,but I was certainly his personal suck boy /urinal for the night.  We have played one more time since- pretty much the same set up, except this time my bladder was running faster than usual, so I was having to use the toilet to release some of his processed piss-  he had me sit to piss, so he could piss in me as I pissed him out. Did that twice, and by then it was over 3 hours of piss and sucking, and I was getting tired - and he was not able to get very hard, if at all, and kept apologizing and wanting to go to the store so he could buy a blue pill knock off.  When I get in my car, it is the end of play, at least for an hour- and I had a 30 minute drive home ahead of me. (ended up having to  piss in a cup 2x on the drive up the Interstate that night and pitch it out the window at 75 mph)

Holidays have killed the hook up sites for any play so far, and he is in an industry that is very busy from mid December thru early January, so no piss from him for a while.  But, if anyone else is a piss top and in  south Florida, hit me up for 4 hours servicings

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

A follow up to my post above. I lost track of the guy in 2019- no idea if he moved, got married, arrested or died. And in the course of the beginning of 2019, I got a new phone and while most of the phone numbers and contacts transferred, his did not- as I realized mid summer. And then, of course, 2020 and the whole lock down happened, one casualty of the lock down was the little gay bar with the playful patio never reopened, further blocking any hope of bumping into him there again. But damn, his embracing of watersports, and the shape and size of his cock, were absolutely the ideal piss delivery device I have encountered. 

( And hey, on the outside chance you are reading this F , I'd love to share a 12 pack with you. And with any luck, one of your clients will have tipped you the same way he did the last time we connected. )