TOPS-do you prefer a smooth or hairy hole to breed?

powerbottom64

I have a dilemma. I am total bottom sub pig! I enjoy pleasing my tops. I have a long term BF, who used to top me all the time. He doesn't fuck me very often anymore. He always liked my hairy hole. However since he doesn't seem that interested in it much anymore I resorted to fucking around, ALOT, to get my share of cock. INCLUDING my partners asshole brother-(see my other posts). Charlie, the brother, likes his pussy holes shaved. So I ignored my partners wishes and keep my hole smooth for his brother's much bigger and longer cock! Brother Charlie is a better fuck than my partner-but is a real jerk. Since Charlie seems to be in charge of my hole now, a real turn on, I obeyed him and keep my hole baby butt smooth. I like to way it feels after he blows his load in me and it oozes out after he pulls out.

There are other tops I mess around with as well and it seems most like the smooth hole.

So tops-what will it be smooth or hairy man holes to breed?

• 1 month later...