New Year Kickoff

Guest Oak828

Guest Oak828

Decided to get 2019 off to a great start. Woke up, prepped my fuck hole and headed out. The whole town was kind of dead but on Grindr a sexy black guy in leather caught my eye. We chatted and he told me he was looking to abuse a tight white asshole. His pics didn’t give away much but it sounded fun. I got to his place and we stripped down. Out popped the biggest dick I’ve ever seen. I hit my poppers and went to work. He reached behind me and lightly lubed my hole. He pulled me up to doggy and with out saying a word, shoved that beast in. I collapsed under his weight and brutality. My ass adjusted and he pounded away for awhile before switching it up. Another 10 minutes of his assault and verbal dominance and he shot his load. About an hour later, I found myself at a college guy’s apartment on my knees, his fat black cock buried down my throat. He told me to beg for my breeding, which I did. He slid off he couch, pushed me over the cushions, spit in my ass then impaled it with his thick 7in. He pumped for less than five minutes, fired off a load, spun me around and shoved his slimy cock down my throat. As I cleaned his cock he started to fuck my face, then pulled my head close, forcing his cock back down my throat where he shot a second load.

Guest Oak828
3 hours ago, Hornedpigdc said:

Man, I wish I was there with you.   could munch on those loads in your ass.  Asheville is not too far!!

Make ya a deal... get me loaded and the buffet is yours