New Years Day

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

New years day was invented for cumsluts like me.  A seemingly endless series of football games.  Sexy guys still hung over from the night before, relaxing in front of the TVs.  And me, an insatiable faggot, there to make sure that not a singe one of them missed a single minute of the football action.   my fuck buddy (well, one of my fuck buddies)  was hosting the party for about 10 of his buds, each one more gorgeous than the next.  When he extended the invitation to me, my FB was very clear about what i was there for, as if i needed any explicit directions.  The marathon started about 10:00 in the morning and lasted until well after 9:00pm.  During that time anytime one of the men felt the need to piss, i was there to take his piss while he continued to  watch the game.  Whenever a guy wanted head, i knelt between his legs and took care of him while he cheered for his favorite team.  If a guy felt the need to unload, all he had to do is snap his fingers and i presented myself to be fucked.  (i have to admit that the fucking sometimes distracted the other guys who would turn their attention from the game to cheering on the dude fucking me.)  During the marathon, i gave 13 blowjobs and swallowed every drop and took 7 loads up my ass cunt.  And so a new year begins/

On 1/2/2019 at 8:40 AM, faggot hole said:

New years day was invented for cumsluts like me.  A seemingly endless series of football games.  Sexy guys still hung over from the night before, relaxing in front of the TVs.  And me, an insatiable faggot, there to make sure that not a singe one of them missed a single minute of the football action.   my fuck buddy (well, one of my fuck buddies)  was hosting the party for about 10 of his buds, each one more gorgeous than the next.  When he extended the invitation to me, my FB was very clear about what i was there for, as if i needed any explicit directions.  The marathon started about 10:00 in the morning and lasted until well after 9:00pm.  During that time anytime one of the men felt the need to piss, i was there to take his piss while he continued to  watch the game.  Whenever a guy wanted head, i knelt between his legs and took care of him while he cheered for his favorite team.  If a guy felt the need to unload, all he had to do is snap his fingers and i presented myself to be fucked.  (i have to admit that the fucking sometimes distracted the other guys who would turn their attention from the game to cheering on the dude fucking me.)  During the marathon, i gave 13 blowjobs and swallowed every drop and took 7 loads up my ass cunt.  And so a new year begins/

Fucking Awesome Start to 2019!!   

Guest faggot hole
On 1/3/2019 at 7:28 AM, barebacksub said:

How many piss loads did you swallow? Sounds like the perfect start to the year.

Man, i don't know.  It was a long day of football and the guys were drinking a hella lot of beer.  And i don't think, especially as the day wore on, that any one of them thought of using a toilet.  Why should they when i was there to take their piss!  There also was some piss-fucking, so much so that by the mid-afternoon, i had to be plugged to prevent me from leaking all over the place.  After that, anyone who wanted to fuck my ass had to first remove the plug.  It became somewhat of a game: who coudl remove the plug without precipitating a torrent of leaked piss and cum.