Coming on March 21

Guest USeedMe

Guest USeedMe

I’m going to Montreal starting on Mar 21 until Saturday morning. Maybe i should stay until Sunday so I can take more loads on Sat nite? I don’t have a place to stay I am going to rotate to all those bathhouses. I already purchased train ticket.

I will be in GI Joe Cum Union on Thursday  night. then to different bathhouses?

Or should I book hotel in night one and guys can come over in my hotel room to breed me? but which hotel or motel?

Any suggestion is appreciated. Thank.s

I remember living my life like that. When I was a Meth Dealer. I never worried about having roof over my head, it just happened. And all that other stuff was included. Now I have people harping on me about being clean and how much better it is. Where as I used too live my life so everybody could watch. Nowadays, I sneak around behind back, just so their Fucking lives can be peaceful. It so much easier on them to think I've been sick for 5 days. When the reality of things is thank god, nobody has felt the need to come visit me and bring me flowers. Then they would have deal with the simple sleazy fact I've been preoccupied with providing a Hole for any Male with a Hard Cock and a Point full Meth to keep the ParTy going.

Guest USeedMe

thanks man. i booked at Hotel Gouverneur on Sat Mar 23. My hole will be cummy that time after taking several loads. i like to take as much as raw dick and loads. 

love to get double fuck too so if you know a buddy please let him join you. 

hope you can breed me there find91. thanks.