Grindr breeding

Syrbotboy

23 sub bottom here not sure if I want to commit to chasing.  Find a 30yo top into bondage.  Being the sub I am this is perfect.  I ask if he wants me to bring condoms.  He says,  up to me.  I arrive at his place and decided on bringing the condoms as I still normally play safe.  Soon enough I suck him till he is nice n hard.. He ties me up spread eagle and teases my hole with his raw cock. I asked if he was going to use the condom.  He said that he didn't care if I brought them but he never intended on using them. With that he pushed into me and whispered to me not to worry he is undetectable. He offered to stop but warned that it would be the end of our play time.  He asked if I wanted his seed. I begged for his poz com.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, bareback-flipflop said:

I bet he will. If one experienced once the sensation of spreading cum in hole always wants it. Again and again. 

Exactly! I’d love to see him say it himself, surrender his hole and realizing he’s a cumdump ?

On 1/18/2019 at 9:23 AM, Syrbotboy said:

normally play safe

In my experience "normally play safe" means the guy is trying to convince himself to play safe, will probably produce a condom but has done raw MANY times and will again the next time.  Give them the magic word they're waiting to hear like Prep, undetectable or "clean" and then the raw fucking and breeding can start :)  It happened to me just last night at our sex club.  I was in rare form and taking ANY cocks and loads.  All of a sudden this beefy solid "football build" guy was next to me with his nice fat hard cock.  I lubed him up and backed on.....I was already juicy as fuck.  He gave me 2 bare pumps then said he'd go get a condom.   I turned my head back and whispered I'm on Prep if you want it raw, and he said "oh ok", plunged back in and went for the finish :)   

@syrbotboy you don't have to be a chaser to be a good sub boy if you have the opportunity for Prep - get on it for now at least and be the sub pig boy you want to be!! 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

In my experience "normally play safe" means the guy is trying to convince himself to play safe, will probably produce a condom but has done raw MANY times and will again the next time.  Give them the magic word they're waiting to hear like Prep, undetectable or "clean" and then the raw fucking and breeding can start :)  It happened to me just last night at our sex club.  I was in rare form and taking ANY cocks and loads.  All of a sudden this beefy solid "football build" guy was next to me with his nice fat hard cock.  I lubed him up and backed on.....I was already juicy as fuck.  He gave me 2 bare pumps then said he'd go get a condom.   I turned my head back and whispered I'm on Prep if you want it raw, and he said "oh ok", plunged back in and went for the finish :)   

@syrbotboy you don't have to be a chaser to be a good sub boy if you have the opportunity for Prep - get on it for now at least and be the sub pig boy you want to be!! 

I’d sure like to hear more details about last night, lucky studs in Atlanta

• Upvote 1