Unintended breeding

bentover4u1972

Got chatting with a local guy on A4A over the weekend. He was a vers bottom and I was feeling more in an oral mood (including rimming his hot little bubble ass for a while). I offered to rim and deep throat him and he readily agreed.

Got to his place about 20 minutes later to find a cute, slender black guy wearing sexy mesh underwear. Without a lot of chat we headed into the bedroom. He dropped his briefs and I stripped to my underwear. He lay on the bed and I started gently massaging his groin with my tongue,  As I got to his balls, his legs lifted almost instinctively and I found myself poking my tongue into a delicious little rosebud between two taut, muscular cheeks.

After giving his ass some attention for a while, I moved back up to his balls and then slid his now-hard shaft into my mouth. A quick huff on the brown bottle and down my throat he went. He bottomed out and I was able to tongue his balls again, this time as he thrust his cock in and out of my throat.

He was moaning and getting pretty into it when he suddenly sat up on the bed and told me he wanted to eat my ass. Since I wasn't expecting reciprocation I hadn't prepped, but I agreed with the caveat that I wasn't sure what he'd find (I'm ALL about hygiene when a guy is working my ass with his tongue or cock!). He didn't care, and while I stayed bent over the bed he moved off the bed and onto his knees on the floor behind me, parted my cheeks and clamped his mouth on my hole. His tongue instantly had me groaning. The brown bottle made a few more trips to my nose as he worked it in and out, gently nibbling on my cheeks in between.

Then without warning he withdrew his tongue and stood up. I was expecting him to move around in front of me again so I could resume my deep throat action, but instead I felt gentle pressure on my now spit-slick hole. He grabbed my brown bottle and took a hit, but still he did nothing. Just maintained that slight pressure without doing or saying anything. Finally I couldn't take it any more. I wasn't sure how clean I was and I didn't know his status, but he clearly wanted my ass and I desperately wanted his cock in me. Ever so slightly, I pushed back against his cock head. I felt my pucker loosen as his cock head began to penetrate me. Pushed a little more and the entire head was in.

That was his cue. He grabbed my hips and thrust balls-deep into my ass. His shaft was hard and thick as he pounded my hungry hole. No longer caring about anything except milking the cum out of his balls, I met his thrusts with my own, taking him as deep as I could on each stroke. Before long, I heard his breathing quicken and suddenly the thrusts stopped and he held my hips tight, his entire cock buried deep inside me. I squeezed my sphincter and felt his shaft pulsing as he pumped his man seed deep into my guts.

He stayed inside me and after a second to recover, began pounding my ass again. He couldn't keep it up, though, having spent all his seed and stamina on my first breeding. He slid out and headed for the bathroom as his load ran down the back of my thigh. I followed him to the bathroom where we cleaned up and agreed we'd have to have Round Two soon. I was a bit concerned when I found blood mixed with his cum on the toilet paper, but he assured me he was neg and I really have no choice but to believe him. We'll see.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1