Favorite BDSM/fetish gear?

Usccocksucker

Hey guys, I had a ton of fun at MAL this year and enjoyed shopping at all the vendor booths. It got me to thinking — what are some of everyone’s favorite (non-chemical) gear, toys, devices, etc. to enhance your play sessions? Would love some recommendations from some other pigs!

• Upvote 1

Guest PozGoat

The hottest top alive that pozzed my hole made me wear a leather pig head hood while he did the nasty deed. Ever since Ive had a fetish for any leather gear. Hoods, bar vests, chest straps, chaps, biker hats, all of it.

Leather oozes sexiness for me.

Rubber too.

Rim chairs are an instant party with like minded individuals or groups.

Big jock strap fan here too.

Especially, piss/cum stained nasty looking jocks.

Slings. Sling might just be among my favorite fetish gear. While laying in a sling, I feel so open to abuse and violation and it feels so HOT!!!

Oink!

Just a few of my kinks off the top of my head.

6 hours ago, PozGoat said:

The hottest top alive that pozzed my hole made me wear a leather pig head hood while he did the nasty deed. Ever since Ive had a fetish for any leather gear. Hoods, bar vests, chest straps, chaps, biker hats, all of it.

Leather oozes sexiness for me.

Rubber too.

Rim chairs are an instant party with like minded individuals or groups.

Big jock strap fan here too.

Especially, piss/cum stained nasty looking jocks.

Slings. Sling might just be among my favorite fetish gear. While laying in a sling, I feel so open to abuse and violation and it feels so HOT!!!

Oink!

Just a few of my kinks off the top of my head.

Very hot!

Guy I used to play with when I lived in KC had a St. Andrews cross in his basement that he would hook me upto, miss that for sure. He also had a liberator foam block thing we would use. 

Just getting into leather, starting to shop for harnesses.  Also maybe want to buy a collar to wear. Started to do blindfold play a few months ago, really like that. 

I have a few cockrings and quite a few jockstraps but Im not really sure Id consider that BDSM gear. 

I have yet to be in a sling so I obviously want to try one of those out if I muster up enough courage to start going to the local bathhouse (Rainbow Cabaret)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, orionboy1 said:

Guy I used to play with when I lived in KC had a St. Andrews cross in his basement that he would hook me upto, miss that for sure. He also had a liberator foam block thing we would use. 

Just getting into leather, starting to shop for harnesses.  Also maybe want to buy a collar to wear. Started to do blindfold play a few months ago, really like that. 

I have a few cockrings and quite a few jockstraps but Im not really sure Id consider that BDSM gear. 

I have yet to be in a sling so I obviously want to try one of those out if I muster up enough courage to start going to the local bathhouse (Rainbow Cabaret)

Very hot! I’ve never been on a St. Andrews Cross, but definitely want to.

I highly encourage you to go to your local bathhouse. It’s a fun time! Keep your expectations reasonable — you might not hop in the sling on your first time there. But once you get comfortable there, it’s a great place to be to get lots of stranger cum ?