Montevideo, Uruguay

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

Two gay saunas here but I found very limited bare action...
Send me a PM if you are here and want to fuck a well trained kinky ass. Yes I am over 50 but don't let that stop you. My mind is very much in a cumpig state and my ass muscles are well trained. If you are a 38+ bear of man or even a bottom let's get together... I have something special for you to enjoy, I'm sure and you will leave very satisfied... With bottoms; I think I know what you like and we can 69.

• 1 year later...
On 1/24/2019 at 12:27 PM, ff-whole said:

Send me a PM if you are here and want to fuck a well trained kinky ass. Yes I am over 50 but don't let that stop you. My mind is very much in a cumpig state and my ass muscles are well trained. If you are a 38+ bear of man or even a bottom let's get together... I have something special for you to enjoy, I'm sure and you will leave very satisfied... With bottoms; I think I know what you like and we can 69.

You still around?

On 1/24/2019 at 11:27 AM, ff-whole said:

It is common here in Latam that there is no bareback scene due to fear of AIDS and infectious diseases but the bbk movement is growing a lot, for example in Peru, Colombia and Mexico, there are groups in apps where bareback orgies and even conversions to pozcum are organized . Machobb is one of those apps, it is Colombian and it also has groups from Argentina and Uruguay.